FIGHTING FOR HIM: Chapter fifteen

Darrin's pov.

"Hey Darr" Sadie said as she openned my room door, I was still on my bed thinking about life, when I felt the bed deep and a Tiny hand fell on my waist and a head on top of my ear.

"Mmm" I muffled. Her hands want to my hair as she raked them back to normal.

"Whats wrong?" She asked in her Tiny Voice. People wouldn't even believe she is turning Ten next tomorrow.

"Nothing saids" I said, I closed my eyes.

Then I felt a hand spank my Butt and my eyes opened.

"Dont you dare lie to me Darrin Jay Sparks" she said, saying the same lines mom used to say, I turned to her and her adorable Big blue eyes stared back at me.

"Am sorry" I appologize for lying, I raised my hands and swept her Bangs from her eyes.

"Its okay, now tell me Whats wrong" She said.

I couldn't lie to her neither could I tell her why I was like this because even I dont know the answer.

I bit my lips."Its ken isn't it" she said and bit her lips.

"No little sis, forget it please ,its..kinda an Adult thing" I said, she rolled her eyes.

"Okay what ever, hey wipe that look off your face ,yolo remember, The sad feeling will go soon" she said and kissed my forehead. I smiled at her.

"But am Sure if you go meet ken you will be happy again" She said, and my smile dropped.

"Sadie-" I was cut off.

"She makes you happy Darr, I mean just look at yourself, you are all sad because you guys are not on speaking terms , she makes you happy and happness isn't that you wonna lose" she said then got off my bed and walked out of my room.

I blinked at the door.
"Thats what mom used to say" I muttered.

I wondered how she did know because she was still a baby when I Met ken.

Mom?

I blinked at the door again.

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

Dressed In a blue hoodie and black Sweat pant, I Sat outside in one of the chairs with tables at cravings holding a pineapple smoothie.

I sighed as I thought about the fact that I have to go to the Towers today because of the school Project.

All of a sudden a girl wearing a black face Cap and a blue tank top with black short short Sat on the chair opposite me holding the Cap to cover her face.

I stared at her quzzledly.
"Um, hell-" I was cut off.
"Shh, I dont want them seeing me" she said still covering her face.

Did she steal?

Then two girls dressed the same as her, strutted by looking everywhere before Walking pass us.

When they were far away the girl huffed and removed her cab.

And I was Met with a Pretty good looking girl with hazel eyes, black hair and freckles alover her tanned face.

"Thanks" she said looking at the direction of the two girls.

"For?" I asked confusedly.

"For shutting your Pretty little mouth" she said now looking at me.

"Well thats not very nice" I said and Twirled my straw.