FILLER

Earlier before the video call.

Kendall's POV

I sighed as I saw a blue Ford pick up truck sitting on my drive way making me to know that my project partner is around, I looked down at the digital clock in my car and saw it was 7:40. I sighed and got out and walked through  the back door.

I saw my dad sitting on the couch with a laptop on his lap and Xavier standing close to him and looking over his shoulder.

Am starting to think Xavier is more than our driver.

I cleared my thoat and they both looked up.

"Hey papa, Hey.. Xavier" I said dad smiled and Xavier only nodded.

"Hi sweetie- whoa what are you wearing " Dad asked before closing his laptop.

I looked down at myself and remembered that I never gave Darrin his hoddie back.

Good, I love it and his never getting it back.

"What , I was catching a cold" I said, my dad looked at me sceptically.

"Its Summer, Kendall" Dad said and I shrugged

"Not in the mall, its so freezing in there" I answered.

Dad nodded with a smile and he saw the bag in my hand.

"Whats in the bag, anything for papa?" He asked and I smiled and walked to him, I sat down beside him and kissed his cheeks.

"Sadly no, but in this bag Is a bracelet for Sadie, Darrin's little sister, tomorrow is her birthday so yeah" I said. Dad pouted and I laughed.

Do you know how werid it is to see a 39 years old pout.

"So you are going?" He asked.

"Yeah, of course papa" I Nodded as I answered.

I stood up about to leave."Oh and a guy is in your room waiting for you, something about him being your project partner"Dad said.

I turned to look at him with my mouth hung low.

"In my room...? papa you allowed a guy who you haven't met before to go to your daughters room when she's not home?" I asked looking at my dad skepticallly.

What kind of dad does that!

Apparently, Mine!

He seemed to swallow hard."Uh yeah.. Kim seemed to know him so yeah I thought it was okay." Dad answered while rubbing the nape of his neck.

"Of course she does" I muttered.

"Am sorry my love" Dad said. I nodded and ran up the stairs.

In front of my door I took a deep breath not sure of what I may fined .

there's something about having a pervert in your room.

Oh no what if is checking through  my last drawer...

I sighed and opened my door rather hashly. I was stunned to see Ryan not checking through my things but sitting on my rolling chair and just spinning it around, he looked up and rolled his eyes.

"Its about time Red- whoa why so baggy" He said. I  rolled my eyes and walked in and kept the bag inside my closet ,Ryan just watching my movement. I took my book bag and brought out my note book and pen.

"lets get started" I finally answered  and walked over to my desk and we got to work.

I am even suprise he was doing something, I just thought he would just leave it all for me.