FIGHTING FOR HIM:Chapter twenty

Darrin's POV

"Hey sandy, could you change the Chanel please, I dont think anyone is interested in your chick flicks" I heard Grey say as I walked down the stairs.

"Nope, it gives me hope for a better romantic life" sandy said still looking at the tv.

"This is rubbish and its fake, no guy takes a gun for some girl who isn't his wife but here this guy is taken a bullet for this girl who he met just last week and says his 'inlove' that's how bad the move is Sandy" Grey said, sandy just rolled her eyes at her brother and looked back at the tv.

I chuckled at my cousins and walked into the kitchen seeing Sadie with a glass of banana milk, I chuckled at the milk mustache she made.

I pointed at the sitting room.
"Why are you not watching tv" I asked.

She rolled her eyes."And watch two hours of cliché romance, yeah no am not on board." She said.

I chuckled and walked to her, Collecting the glass I took a gurp of it.

"Yeah sure Darr, help yourself to it, why dont'tcha"she said with attitude lacing her words and I pecked her.

"How do you feel about your birthday tomorrow" I asked. I leaned on the yellow round table in our kitchen as Sadie sits on the chair.

She shrugged."older" she said and I notice she was down

And that's when I remembered, our dad got arrested on that very day.

I picked her from her sit, sat down and put Sadie on my laps. She straddled me and I held both sides of her face and saw tear drop, I kissed it and looked at her.

"Hey, hey Sadie, please dont cry, you know how hurt it makes me feel, look at me, good, forget about him okay, his no good, dont think about it, its your birthday and you should be happy, look saids his gone from our life for good, he can't torture us anymore so please dont think about it and be happy okay, you have got me, I love you saides so very much" I said and pecked her fore head.

She nodded."I love you Darrin" she said and hugged me.

"I love you times two little sis" I said and he chuckled.

She let go of me and pouted.

My little sister is so aborable!!

"But you dont spend time with me anymore, we never have Sadie and Darrin days anymore, you are always so busy with school or ken" She said. I blinked a few times and put on a smile.

"Am sorry m'lady, okay how about Saturday we go out just the two of us" I said then a big smile came out on her face.

"Promise" she said.

I chuckled" Pinky promise " I brought out my pinky finger she looked down at it , then linked her pinky with a smile.

I pecked her.

Then we heard a knock on the door.

Grey sighed" I'll get it" he said. He rolled his black hoddie sleeve and opened the door, then a smile came on his face.