FIGHTING FOR HIM: Chapter Eighteen

Darrin's POV

I was a little mad that Kim said that especially how she knows how her sister can get, but she's to blinded by the hate, making me wonder what caused that hate, everytime I ask Ken she either changes the subject  or just tells me ' Thats a story for another day Darrin' and I am getting frustrated about it already.

I turned to ken" You haven't said anything" I said, we did made up after what Kim said but I could tell that she's still mad.

"Darrin, what do you want me to say." She said as she parked her car outside my lawn.

"I thought we were over this, you told me you wont get mad if the two of us dates, you said you will hurt her if she hurts me, ken why are you still mad even when you basically gave me permission to date your sister" I said.

"Do you really like her?" She asked staring at her staring wheel , I was frustrated that we were back to this. Square one.

"Yes Ken, I told you already" I said she griped the staring wheel tight and turned to me and noded and broke a small smile.

"Okay then, goodnight Darrin" she said.

"Are you not coming inside?" I asked, she rolled her eyes.

"You being clingy again" she sang staring at me with a smile.

And I smiled before rolling my eyes.

"Says the girl who wanted me to basically sleep over" I said, she was deep  in thought.

"Yeah, we haven't done that in a long time" she said, I chuckled " since I was seventeen and you sixteen" I said and bit my lips.

"Why did we stop again?" She asked then scratched the back of her head.

"I dont know" I answered.

"Then let start again" she said with a bigger small, I guess the thought of us sleeping together made her happy.

That sounded weird-
No it didn't , your head is just in the cloud Darrin-

"Next Saturday?" I asked." Sure" she said. " your place though" she said. I noded and she waved at me , I returned it and steped out, bent down to the window.

"Good night Ken" I said, she smiled and drove off, I walked into my house when her car was out of sight.

I entered the house deep in thought. When someone cleared her throat.

"You are home late youngman" Aunty CeCe said and a sleeping Gray beside her.

"Oh shit,am sorry aunty ,its just I was with ken and-" I was cut off. " she stood up with a big smile.

"You guess made up, well then you are not in trouble anymore since you did one thing right, took you long enough " I blinked

who knew that being  with Ken can save me from trouble.

I shugged and walked up stairs to the room I share with grey.