FIGHTING FOR HIM: Chapter eleven

Kimberly's pov.
I did it, I finally made them fight, even if the reason was Stupid, they really do like eachother.

As I stood here hugging Darrin, I smirked as the image of what just happen came to me.

And then, he did what I thought he wont do, he hugged me back.

This ladies and gent, is gonna be fun.

"Kim why are you hugging me?" Darrin deep Voice wishpered into my ear, Making chills to run down my spine.

The good Kind.

"Because, I didn't like the way you looked like you were gonna fall apart" I answered and hugged him tighter, begining to enjoy it.

He chuckled, a sad one."I wasn't" he said and let go, our faces so close.

This guy doesn't even know doesnt he? He doesn't even know he likes my sister, even I could see it from a Mile back as I secretly amired their friendship.

"Okay" I said. I want to just jump in and kiss his plump Pink lips, but I Wanted to take things slow.

"But lets change study location, I dont want you thinking too much" I said. He looked at me puzzled then chuckled.

"Fine then" He smiled and I smiled back.

Okay am just gonna say it, his fucking handsome, no wonder my sister is so stuck on him.

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

He waited as I went back Inside and picked my things when I came back, he was deep in thought and I felt a little sad, a little! at what I did.

Then we ended up at his place. No one around but us.

"Nice place" I said as I looked around, never beening here before. It small compared to mine ,but it had this homie vibe which made me confortable.

No wonder Ken hangs here alot.

"Thanks" He said. I followed him to the dinning table and brought out my notes, But when I looked up at him he was staring at me so sureal.

"What?" I asked bitting my lips.

He chuckled"I just cant belive the other twin is at my house " he said and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Well take a pic, it will Last longer" I said and he chuckled.

"Okay , so where were we?" He asked and rolled the sleeve of his red hoddie.

I groaned. "I dont wonna study anymore, it kinda boring" I said tucking my hair behide my ear.

And he chuckled." But its kinda what we are surposed to do" He answered,then licked his lips.

Does this guy even know his tempting me?

"Yeah but ,I can asure you that I understand the topic already" I said then stood up.

"You sure?" He asked and stood up.

"Yes" I replyed then he shrugged.

"If you say so" He said.

I wonder what he did do if I kissed him?

"Darrin" I called as I walked closed to him.

"Yeah" He answered puzzled seeing as I am invading his personal Space.

"Do you like my sister" I asked. His eyes widdened at my questions.

"Why?" He asked.

"Just answer" I said looking at his lips.

"Yes" He wispered.

I sharply looked up at him and he nodded to clarify.

"I mean do you want her to be yours" I asked again to clarify.

"Wait no, not that way" I smiled.

"Okay, do you have anyother person in mind, Darrin" I asked as I put my hands around his neck , I could see him swallow nervously.

"Yes" He answered.

I smiled and brushed my lips on his.

I was about to kiss his lips when-

"What in the world is going on here" I heard a Voice say.

Okay, what up with people using that line to interupt us.

I turned to see a Pretty blonde Lady glaring at Darrin.

Must be his mom.

She was Pretty , her  patiunm blonde Long hair fell on her shoulders.

She wore a blue Tuttle neck top tucked with a white lose Pants, and black heels.

She dropped her purse on the dinning table And looked at me from head to toe.

"Stop that Aunty CeCe" Darrin said.

Oh so not mom.

"Care to introduce me to your Friend Darrin."

Darrin sighed." Aunty CeCe this is Kimberly Towers , Ken' s twin ,Kim this my Aunty, CeCe." He finished.

"Um, nice to meet you?" I answered quite unsure .

She nodded and looked at Darrin again before sighing and taking her purse and walked to the sittingroom picked a folder and walked right out.

"Coming here wasn't a good Idea" Darrin muttered.

"She doesn't like me does she?, I mean after what she saw" I said.

"Nehh ,dont worry she's like that" He asured me.

"Even with Ken?" I couldn't help asking.

He looked at me and nodded a No.

"No, not with Ken" He said with a distant look. I Bit my lips.

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃.

"Thanks Darrin, for having me" I said. Standing outside the door.

"Yeah no problem" he said with a small smile on those sexy lips.

  I waved and walked to the white BMW Parkered outside.

I got in the back, and I saw Darrin and Xav glaring at eachother.

Could it be that Xav likes Ken?, Noway!, no fucking way am I allowing two hot guys to like her especially if they are gonna make her happy, at least not after what she did anyways.

Kendall Elena Towers ,I swear am gonna ruin you, by taking everbody you love the  most, just watch and see sissy because this is only the begining of those tears of Yours.

I smirked as Xav pulled out of Darrin's compound.

       💮💮💮💮💮💮

What do you think?

# writer.