FIGHTING FOR HIM: Chapter ten.

Darrin's POV

I feel bad, really bad.

I felt this way yesterday as I studied with Kimberly.
Worst part is I can't tell Ken that I will be spending the Whole day with her twin she did go ballistic on me, plus am a coward, yup a coward.

I sighed as I wore the CFH hoodie.(crownfield high)

I picked my green book Bag and went downstairs to the busy house.

Aunty CeCe was reading a Magazine , Grey was happly texting on his Phone, and Sandy was helping Sadie to braid her hair ,who was playing a game on sandy's Phone.

I groaned. Nobody looked at me so I groaned again the all stopped what they were doing and looked at me ,before going back to what they were doing.

I rolled my eyes. "Gee is this ignor Darrin day" I asked and picked an Apple and started munching.

"Ooo Darr, look I just passed your high score" Sadie said and brought out her tongue.

I huffed" Good for you saids".

Aunty see lowered her Magazine and stared at me.

"Why so glum Darrin?" She asked.

And I huffed again." Because Aunty am stupid" I said resting my head on the table.

Grey chuckled" You got that right" He said and I threw my Apple at him.

"Oww, weren't you told to never waste food" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"What made you to realize it " Aunty CeCe said , sincerly.

"Aunty!" I exclaimed.

"What, I asked a question" she said and I decided to let it go ,and just go staight to the point.

"Ken's gonna Kill me" I said and ran my hands on my face.

"Took her Long enough" Sandy said and grey gave her an High five.

"I will , throw Something at you, sandy" I said and she shrugged.

Aunty CeCe chuckled." Why though?" She asked.

I huffed" Because ,Aunty I went out with Kim" I said.

"What!" They all exclaimed, even Sadie.

"Yup your dead"

"You see you are Stupid".

"Why her though"

"I don't like her" They all commented.

And I groaned" You guys are Making me feel worst" I said as I ran my hand through my hair.

"Nehh worst is what you will feel after telling Kendall, you are gonna tell her, right?" Sandy asked.

"I was planning on it" I muttered but they heard me.

Aunty cece nodded a No, grey Rubbed his temples and Sandy hands flew on the air.

"Hold up, how did you even ask her out, beacuse we know you" Grey said pointing at me.

"Right" Aunty CeCe added.

I looked at them puzzled" I didn't ask her out" I said. They all returned the puzzled look

"So she asked you?" Sandy asked.

"No, am tutoring her" I said. Before I knew it I was attacked with the sofá pillows.

"You fucking made it Sound like it was a Big deal" Grey said.