Fighting for him:Chapter Seven.

Third person's pov

Kimberly came out of the bathroom after a sweet Bubble bath,she hummed a song by Ariana Grande and she started applying lotion on her body ,then her thoughts drifed up too the new driver and his good Looks.

His a damn greek god- She thought, then walked in her closet and picked out her uniform and wore them, she then made the Upper part of her red hair in a neat bun leaving the rest to fall in Waves. She applied canberry lip gloss and máscara. She checked herself ,smirking at the result she picked her mustaredyellow book Bag and left the room.

She  then went down to see her Dad sitting in the dinning table and chatting with the greek god.

He wore black Leather jeans , A syk blue addias hoodie and White vans his hair still in the ponytail. When her dad felt her presence he stopped the conversation and smiled warmly at his daughter.

"Good moring princess" he said and he sent Xavier to pull her chair with a nod.

Xavier pulled it kindly but he caredless about this Twin, he was more intrested in the one who didn't look at him like he was a Man Candy, just like all the ladies he Met before.

He went back to stand beside Mr Towers who was already eating.

"Join us Xavier" Mr Towers said looking up at him, Xavier smiled warmly at him but nodded a no.

"Nonsense , I did bring you too work but I also made a Promise to your mother to ensure you are okay, and since your mom and I go way back I see you as a son so sit" Mr Towers said.

"Thank you sir" Xavier said and Sat.

"So, Xav, how old are you " Kim asked as the maid brought in Xavier's Breakfast.

He give Kim a tight lip smile" Uh its Xavier, thank you and am 20" He answered , Kim was about to say Something when Ken made her presence known.

"Yeah yeah, I know Gee Darrin Chill, ......okay okay am sorry I forgot okay...... Sure I Will.....first thing when I get to school....okay seeya. She cut Darrin's call and Sat down beside Xavier.

"Good moring papa" She greeted cheerfully.

"Morning my love.....who was that?" Asked her Dad.

"Darrin" she replyed and dugged in.

"Darrin...Darrin...oh yeah Darrin I haven't seen that boy in a while now...why did he call"

Ken who just  notice Xavier's presense smiled at him, which he thought was beautiful.

"Its my fault, we are having tests today and am with his note, I took it yesterday" Ken said then went back to eating.

"Hmm I see" Ken's dad said.

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

Kim and her Friends sashayed into physics class that she had with Darrin, she never Sat down beside him but today she did. She brought out her little Pink mirrow and checked her self, when the mirrow reflexed a very stunned Darrin Standing behide her. She smirked dropped her mirrow and turned to him.

"Hello,Darrin" She said smirking at him.

Darrin ran his hands through his hair three times before he could muster any greetings.

"H-h-" he cleared his throat because he knew he sounded Stupid
"Hey" he said and calmly walked to his sit never taking his eyes off the table.

Which made Kim happy ,because she knew she made him nervous.

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

The bell rang and all the student literally ran out of class because it was a very boring class, Physics.

"Um Miss Kimberly, could you wait behide" The physics teach Mr Alonzo said. Kim rolled her eyes and huffed in furstration, then she gestured to are friends to wait for her outside , which they nodded to and strutted out.

"Yes Mr Alonzo?" She asked as she walks up to him.

"Yes Kimberly, I want to talk about your grade" He said bringing out the paper which had a Bold 'D'  at the of the pop quiz he gave them to test them about their last term work.

She rolled her eyes.

"Look, am not very good at calculating and stuff" she said slying, shes never confortable of pointing out her imperfections.

"That Miss Kimberly, I know and I want to help you, and the other few too." He said

"Help me...how!" She nearly Screamed out of fustration.

"By geting you a tutor,a mate of yours" He said thinking about the Deal Mr Towers made if he could help her pass this class.

"Look, Mr Alonzo, I dont need help, much more from anyone in this class am good okay" she said then prepared to strutt out of the class.

"Then get ready to fail miss" Mr Alonzo said in the background.

"Whatev-" Kim stopped mid sentence when an idea strucked her.

"You know...my dad wouldn't sit Well with me failing one of his fav sub, Soo am up on that deal..but on one condition." She said smirking.

"And what could that be, Miss Kimberly?" Mr Alonzo asked.

She chuckled a Little at what she was about to say....lets just say, the thought of seeing her Twin angry gives are Sparks of joy.

"That, you let Darrin, Darrin Sparks tutor me" She said through a smirk.

"Done."

She smiled and stutted out.

           💮💮💮💮💮
What do you think?

#writer.