FIGHTING FOR HIM: Chapter sixteen

Kendall's Pov.

I Sat in the shotgun of my black BMW as Xavier drove us around.

When he came to my room earler, he told me that he has never been in América before and would like a tour around the area and I told him it was fine and I needed to get out of the house anyways but sitting here all am doing is thinking about home, thinking about the things Darrin and Kim could be doing right now , I know he told me he came for the Project, but com'on he is with my sister Something will at lest go down.

"You okay, you have been kinda quiet" Xavier said looking at the Road and tapping the wheel.

I tucked a strand of my messy bun.

"Am good" I answered looking at the view in my window.

"Okay, If you say so" he said.

Xavier turned around a Conner and stopped in front of a small cafe, I looked at him and he only shrug with a small smile.

We worked into kiko's cafe, I looked around looking at the decor which had a Mexican tone to it, we walked around and took a table beside the window showcasing the busy street of Manhattan.

"How do you know this place" I asked still looking outside.

"Um,I saw the sign from far." He said and I noded.

  When I was younger dad used to take Kim and I here everytime, its actually where my parent first met, his redhaired waitress, as he used to call her in his stories.

A black head waitress stroded to us and asked for our orders, even if her gaze were only on Xavier, who either didn't notice or just didn't care.

"Okay, do you want anything else" she said in a sultry voice and her words having another meaning, if am not wrong.

Xavier noded and looked at me, the waitress who's name tag said Stella glared at me and walked off.

"I think you got yourself a fangirl" I said as I stared at him, he had a look of utter confusion.

"Who?" He asked staring at me.

"The waitress"I said and he blinked severaly before shugging.

"Well, well, if it isn't PP" A voice behide Xavier said and I looked up to see, Ryan. Xavier turned to see who was getting glared at from me.

"What does that even mean" I asked now looking at him puzzledly as his words just hit me.

"It means" He picked a chair from the table next to us and sat down in our table which gained a glare from me.

"Project partner" He said with a smirk in his stupid defined face.

"Thats stupid" I said he rolled his eyes and for the first time he noticed Xavier who was just quietly looking at us. Ryan had a confused look on his face and turned to me pointing his thumb at Xavier.

"Where's your little boyfriend" he asked.

"His not my boyfriend" I said more in a wisper.

Ryan had a thoughtful look on his face.

"Neh, he totally looked like your boyfriend-"  " well his not" I cut him off with a glare.

Ryan looked at Xavier "So who is this one, oh my god, dont tell me you are starting to behave like your sister, you no use and dump" He said and that got me angry " leave Dude, I dont even know you that much, and I will never be like my sister" I said trying to control myself.

"Yeah, you can never be like her, shes more cooler" he said with a smirk, trying me.

"Says the guy who got humped and dumped by her" I said and his smirk fell, he glared at me and stomped off.

"I take it that you hate the guy"Xavier said with a small smile.

"With a passion" I said just as the waitress came with our order.

She placed mine alitle roughly that my coke almost poured and Placed Xavier's smoothly and brushing his hands in the process ,winked at him and walked out, Xavier looked at her retreating figure and rolled his eyes and I chuckled at that, he turned to me and smlied.

He saw a small paper in his tray and showed it to me, it had the girls number.

"Cliché" he said and folded the paper and throw it on the floor.

I chuckled." Totally cliché" I said he smiled and we dug in.

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

We sat at the back of the car and muching on a chocolate bar.

"Am sorry" I said and broke the silence. He looked at me in utter confusion.

"For?" He asked and licked his chocolate smeared lips and I couldn't help but follow the movement.

"For yesterday, for kissing-" Xavier's eyes bulged and he brought his index finger to my lips.

"Please don't, dont apologized nor say it was a mistake because I dont think I can handle that" he said as I stared into his grey with perks of green eyes. I was alittle confused.

Why?.

He removed his finger from my lips and I licked them.

What! They had chocolate smeared on them!

And his eyes followed the movement.

"Why?" I asked

"Don't ask, you may not like the answer" He said and throw his now finished bar out the window.

"I want to know" I hurged, really wanting to know if it was what I thought it was.

He huffed and looked at me" Because ken, I-I think I like you" he said, my gaze widen as It was what I thought.

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

"I know, I know it stupid, because we really dont know eachother and all but its just you ken, you treat me differently, not like how am used to me treated , like a man candy ,just like the waitress..and your sister"-  A knock on my door brought me out of my thought, I got off my water bed and used my hands to comb my now long hair and opened the door in the process and I stoped mid combing and looked at him suprise.

"You have been here the whole time" I asked Darrin smiled and walked into my bedroom and jumped on my bed, he sat up and looked at me.

"Well if you did come into your sister's room, you did know" he said, and my heart squeezed knowing that he was with her the whole time.

"You know that's never gonna happen" I said and sat down on my bed close to him. He had a big smlie on his face and pulled me in a hug which I gladly snggled into.

"Well am gonna be here for five more mintue so, what should we do." He said as his hands drew circles on my exposed back seeing as I am puting on a green crop top.

Coutinue snggling, was all I wanted to say but faith had a different plan as Darrin and I's favorite cartoon showed up.
Steven universe.

We looked at eachother with big smiles on our faces, then let go of each other , layed down at the end of my bed using my purple duvet to cover our heads and body as we snggled and enjoyed quality television.

This is what I like, Me, My bestie/love of my life, suggling under the duvet and watching our favorite cartoon.

         🌸🌸🌸🌸

What do you think?

## writer