FIGHTING FOR HIM: chapter nineteen

Kendall's POV

I parked my car in my garage and walked inside my house, I sighed heavliy as I thought of what Kim said, I walked up the stairs and when I was about to open my door Xavier came out of his room, I held my breath as I remembered what we talked about in the back of my car.

   Flashback

Now leaning outside my door, I tried to reason what Xavier told me. I heard a big Huff and looked to my side and saw Xavier looking at me with a sad look then I looked down at my feet.

He chuckled"Yeah, I know, I know I shouldn't have told you, or hell feel this way since we really dont know eachother and all that stuff, this is stupid, but I can't  help what I feel" He said. My head snapped up to look at him when he was done.

"You really like me?" I asked really new to it.

He nodded.

"Since when?" I asked.

He rubbed the nape of his neck as he thought.

And I found that cute.

"I really don't know Kendall, like I said, it just happened".

I noded not really sure how to take the news.

"But why me though" I asked not looking at him.

He sighed."Because Kendall, you didn't size me up when we first met, you didn't look at me like a, whats the word...... ah a man candy, you didn't try to fix yourself to get my attention, you were just normal, you were chill" He said and I swallowed hard, now how am I suposed to tell him that I sadly dont feel the same way.

"Am really flatted Xavier and you are a pretty good look-actually you are a gorgeous guy and yeah it did be great to go out with you-"

"But?" Xavier cut me off. I closed my eyes and Huff, then I opened it.

"But... I like-no I love someone else" I said. He noded.

"Him" he said and I think I could hear little anger in his voice.

"If by 'him' you mean Darrin, then yeah him" I answered.

"But he doesn't even like yo- sorry, you know what, its okay, its not  like am gonna force you"he said, he was about to walk out but he turned and looked at me for a while.

"but remember this Kendall, never waste your love or feelings for someone who doesn't feel the same way because its you who will get hurt in the end"  he said and walked away into the car.

End of flashback

Xavier looked at me with a sad look, I gave him a small smile and waved at him, he just nodded and walked down the stairs.

I huffed and open my door.

Thinking about anyway Xavier and me could get to know eachother and maybe be friends is thrown out the window.

I walked over to my bedside and picked the picture of me and Darrin, I wore blue short short and a rainbow croptop and my red hair in pigtails and Darrin wore a black and blue shirt and a light blue demin overolls with his oversized brown glasses, he was Thirteen and I was twelve. The red frame had the words 'Bestfriends for life'. I sat on my bed looking at the words and a tear dropped on the picture and I quickly cleaned my tears.

"But remember Kendall, dont waste your fellings on someone who doesn't feel the sameway, because in you will get hurt in the end.

I cleared by tears as I remembered Xavier's words.