Jealous Karma x Reader (part- 2/2)

As Karma was carrying you bridal style to the bed room. He started kissing your neck, sniffing your hair seductively making you let out small breathy whimpers which just turned him on even more~...

He entered the room.with you and gently laid you down on the bed and gave your neck a lick before laying down on top of you, his whole body pressed against your. You could feel his bulge on your thigh and him kissing you harshly but lazily, savouring and enjoying every second of it. You were trapped, your legs were entangled with his and your arms pinned above your head..but you liked it this way the most~~. He pushed his tongue in your mouth dragging it lazily all around.

Suddenly you felt his legs move and a knee came up between your legs up to your area, pressing against it and moving a bit enjoying your reaction. You were letting out little moans and squirmed around which made karma chuckle.

Then he started to remove your clothes while kissing your body. As you acknowledged his grip no longer in your wrist, you took a tadap opportunity to roll over and be on top just in time as he was about to remove your panties. You started removing his shirt and then his pants leaving him only in his boxers. He smirked at the fact that his sweet little gf was trying to dominate the devil but he decided to enjoy this side of you as well 'for the time being, that is~'. You started kissing and biting his neck leaving few hickies here and there making him close his eyes shut and groan. You then went down and took off his boxers, setting him free. You wrapped your hands around his member pumping it with a teasingly slow speed which started to get to him after a few moments.

He tried to make you go faster by saying.."y/n~~go f-faster~"and"my little 'pet'~", but you kept your annoying pace to which he growled and rolled you over, tear the last piece of clothing on your body and immediately stuck two fingers in you pumping them faster and faster making you moan louder. Meanwhile kissing you, your neck, bitting it looking for your weak spot of which he knew the whereabouts and started abusing it mercilessly. Squeezing your breast with his free hand. 

"Kaaaarmaaa~i am go-ah…..". He knew that and instantly took his fingers out andlicked them while making eyecontact with you. 

"Are you ready~'peet'~" he asked...

"Can't say no to that" you said and he smirked and slammed himself into you and didn't even gave you the time to adjust and started pounding into you making you a red moaning mess, "kar-karma~~.....please deeper an-and ha-harder~~ …….ahhh~~". Eventually he came filling your insides and moaning your name,"y/nnnn~~~aaa-aahhhhhh~.......". His moaning set you to your end as well and you also came. He thrusted a few more times to rid yours  and his orgasm before pulling out and collapsing on the bed next to you and whispered "mann~you are amazing~...!". This made you blush harder than you already were….. you nod a little before snuggling into his chest and him, wrapping his arms around you. "Never ever do that again…!"he said… 

"What ??" you asked , absolutely clueless about the topic….

"Don't play dumb!!! That guy earlier and keep your distance from others as well !!!". You giggled at his jealous nature and just cupped his cheeks and kissed him sweetly, silently answering his 'doubts'.

You whispered"I love you karm~....." And the last thing you heard before drifting to sleep was …..

"I love you too y/n aka soon to be my wife~~...!" You smiled and fell asleep with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed this  😊

Please leave a vote and a comment and share it with your friends.

See you soon !!~~

❤️I LOVE KARMA!❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~