SUMMERS (2/2) ~ Karma x Reader

,,,,,,,,,,,,

Grunts...groans and...groans ...

I was trying so hard to keep all the noises that were shamelessly coming out of my mouth at bay.

"Hmmm~? What's the matter? I haven't even started my main punishment yet and you are already this impatient. You are just egging its upcoming intencity to increase", karma slurred between our sloppy kisses. Our clothes were long discarded. His hands were working wonders on me, one hand was down in between my legs, palming and rubbing me harder and harder while his other hand was holding my head at an angle of his want.

"Hmmm...this isn't right...", he mumbled against my lips and slowly leaned away a little. I was about to question him when a sudden yelp escaped my lips as I felt his fingers enter me. I closed my eyes shut and could feel him leaning into my ear and nibbling the skin behind it. My breath hitched. He groaned and removed his hand away from my area and slid them between my breasts, wiping off the wetness that he caused.

I hissed at the sensation where he just smirked and leaned down to the level of my chest, slipping out his tongue and licking the mess he just made.

I was grasping and gripping onto the sheets.

"K-karma!! P-please, can we...have a break...just to catch a ....breath...."

I felt him humm against my skin and he pulled away all the way back and sat up straight. I honestly wasn't expecting him to stop so i sat up too.

I watched as he stood up and reached under the bed.

Curious, I leaned over to take a peek. When he pulled the item out, my breath got stuck in my throat.

"H-ha-handcuffs?"

Upon hearing my distorted voice, he looked up and gave me a look that said 'you're so dead'

With a stirn voice he told me.to lay down and without any questions I did. He told me to put my hand up, I did

He bound my wrists to the bed posts, i gulped,

"K-karma what ar-AAHH!!"

Before I could even complete my useless question, he had already gotten on top of me, positioned himself between my legs and had started entering me.

I couldn't process, he was always taking his time to get to it but this time....what changed?

He grinned and opened his eyes and my eyes widened. I hadn't noticed his eyes were closed but as I look into them, there is solely one thing I can see....dark.

His pupils have dilated so much that no iris was visible at all, his eyes were hooded and he was grinning.

With the same expression, he pushed in ....harshly, and all i could do was let out broken moans. I couldn't keep my eyes open as he gave me no time to adjust and started literally pounding me into the bed. I was about to let out a high pitch moan but before it could come out karma smashed his lips on mine in a heated makeout which took my breath away. His hands were holding my legs, using them as leverage to get more deeper.

When he pulled away from the kiss, I gasped for air and I could feel my lips swollen. I wanted to open my eyes but instead I closed them more tightly as waves and waves of pleasure hit me hard and his pace got even faster as he let out a slow and deep groan near my ear. My body twitched a few times before jolting in shock and over stimulation as he suddenly did a harsh snap of his hip, stuck himself really deep into me and started rolling his hips into me. His hips started bucking in a random pattern a few times before he spilled into me. I sighed loudly and I could hear his muffled moans.

I opened my eyes which I then noticed were brimmed with tears. I blinked a few times to clear my vision.

When it cleared I saw Karma hovering over me, his hairs sticking to his forehead, his eyes rolled back in extract, his mouth was hung open with swollen lips and was panting.

A few seconds later he pulled himself out of me and walked to the connected bathroom. I just laid there handcuffed and just staring at the closed door of the bathroom. A minute or two later he came.out with a wet towel and cream in hand.

I tilted my head in confusion for the cream. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came.out. For a moment I panicked but I think karma understood and quickly came to my side of the bed and kneeled down at the head.

"Don't worry, your throat will be fine till tomorrow, give it some rest."His voice was gentle and soothing.

I opened my eyes and nodded. Kissing my cheek he stood up and started cleaning my body, it felt good. When He got done I realised he still hadn't released me so i pulled onto the cuffs, telling him to do something about it. He smirked, "tsk tsk tsk, not so fast my dear, we still have a long night."I swear after what he said I looked like a fish by how wide my eyes and mouth were open. I started pulling on the restraints frantically but all i got as a response was mockery chuckled.from the boy i ...god knows how...fell in love with.

,,,,,,,

Guys....i am sorry....for you know disappearing for more than a month and also for this part....
I am not feeling motivated for writing lemons at the moment and its really frustrating....
I waited for this long just because of that but it's still not there...
But i needed to finish this twoshot with a lemon so here.....

Please don't hate for this.....