Husband Karma x wife Reader + kids (part-2/2)

He came closer to you as you were stepping back. You could practically feel the lust oozing out of his body, and can't blame him as it's been more than 3 months since you two last had this moment. When your feet hit the closed door behind you, karma grabbed your wrist and pulled you close, licking the outer shell of your ear and slammed you against the wall nearby. He started kissing you harshly, entering his tongue forcefully and biting and sucking your lower lip from time to time. When he was satisfied with swollen lips he left, he went down your neck. At first he was kissing and licking, sending shivers of pleasure up and down your spine but soon started biting and sucking everywhere leaving you to do nothing but moan and grab onto his shoulders. Noticing your helpless condition he smirked and pulled away just enough to stare into your eyes. Your eyes were half lited, lips parted a little , face flushed. You were so caught up in the moment and didn't realise his hands roaming down your frock and up under it, caressing them lightly making you whimper

He picked you up and went up stairs and laid you down on the bed. "Let's play a game~ kids are gone~...let's make the most of it,shall we~~..",karma whispers in your ear and smirks as he looks at the red face with half lidded eyes of his wife.

"What kind...?". Karma cocked an eyebrow at you as a devilish smirk spread across his features. 'oh...how can a person say so much I one single look!!',you were mentally screaming . just then you realised a blindfold in his hand which he wrapped on your eyes tied at the back of your head with kisses trailing down your neck. You let out a little moan and in return heard a horny chuckle from karma. He licked your earlobe and whispered,"let's see how much you can take..~it's been a while since we had fun. There is a lot pent up inside that I can't wait!..". You could tell he was impatient. You smiled and pulled him into a hot makeout session that lasted until he can't breath. "Needy are we..~"karma chuckles removing the blindfold,"fuck this game!!"and started undressing you ruffly. And you started to do the same and to make it more fun, also squeezed his member from time to time making him grunt. He soon finished doing his thing and pinned you down on the bed and started kissing your neck down your body leaving love bits almost everywhere making you moan uncontrollably and squirm in pleasure.

When he reached your area, he came back up face to face and kissed you again before pushing himself inside you deep in one swift motion making you let out a small yelp. He didn't move for a few seconds letting you adjust. "Hu-ahh~...I missed this feeling..~..still tight and warm as ever...",karma cuued in your ear making your face burn. He started with slow and gentle thrusts but after each passing second he was getting faster, rougher and aggressive and soon he was pounding into you with no mercy. "AHH!!-ahhh~...ka-karmaaaa~....more please mooooo~oore~..!!!",you screaming the same thing over and over and karma was getting more and more deeper and harder, leaving nothing untouched and then it happened.

He hits a certain spot inside you to which you crossed your legs around his hips, screaming his name. With that he knew he hit the jackpot and started abusing it. He released a big load inside you and you did as well only the difference was it was his first and your 4th.

He abruptly pulled out leaving you confused and before you could process the situation, karma picked you up and bent you over the dressing table. Without any warning he slammed back in you from behind immediately picking up the pace. You weren't in any position to complain as all which came out of you were those sexy moans that were music to Karma's ears.

"Y/nnnn~ahhh i-i am-AHHH!!~!",karma yelled out your name and came deep inside you. You did as well. as he pulled out you started to drop, karma caught you and picked you up still and sat on the bed with you on his lap. He spoke right in your ear with a teasing tone in his voice,"Aww~~...is my baby strawberry tired~...and here I thought we are gonna have a few more rounds~...hmmm~?". Your eyes widened and turned your head to meet his eyes. And that expression you wore was enough for him to crack and burst into laughter. "YOU SADISTIC LITTLE-",karma cut you off with a kiss. "Let's get some rest and umm...can I have some cuddles..?".

You smiled and giggled a little,"of course you dork."

With that you both went to sleep.

The next day both of your kids came back home and told you both about the fun they had but the reason behind you not being able to walk properly for a few days is still a mystery to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And here is one question for you all:

Do you guys like that okuda??
😝
Becuase I personaly hate that witch and maybe I will make her a bad person in upcomming stories sooo... Do tell what you think...!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed this 😊

Please leave a vote and a comment and share it with your friends.

See you soon !!~~

❤️I LOVE KARMA!❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~