Karma x Childhood Friend Reader (part-½)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shoot out :

apitasuwu5123456

For suggesting this title
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey y/n ! Are you sure it's ok not to tell him?"ritsu asked, a little concerned." . Absolutely!!! I can't wait to see his priceless expression of shock!!", Your grin widened just thinking about it.

It was gonna be your first day of 3-E and because everyone was gone on a school feel trip, Mr. K instructed Ritsu to take care of the explanation part about the assessination and all. She transferred and downloaded herself on you mobile and despite the fact that it's been only 3 days, you two became really good friends. In the class everyone has the idea that there'll be a new student but nothing else, even Nagisa doesn't have any tabs about that.

You and Karma are childhood friends. You guys do video calls almost regularly no matter how tired the other one is. But he also doesn't know anything about your arrival or your return from India. That's the whole reason behind your over excitement. And there is one more thing that you wanna tell him but you're afraid of ruining your friendship.

You were walking on the side street on the way to the school so deep in thought that you didn't even realise you were standing in front of the main gates. You took a deep breath and entered the campus making your way to the principal's office because you just had to present yourself 'ugh!! Formalities suck!!' you mentally cursed and made your way to the E-class vicinity. On your way up the hill you were chatting with Ritsu when you noticed a certain redhead sitting at the edge of the cliff. And as childish as you were you decided to sneak up on him. It was still early so it's not like anyone was there. Ritsu sweat dropped and switched off.

As planned you went behind him careful about making any sound, drew your face close to his ear and whispered *hello stranger~"and licked his earlobe. He jumped by the sensation of wetness and hot breath tickling his skin. And when he turned to glare at whoever it was his eyes widened like a pair of sawsers and mouth gaping so big you could see his molars clearly and cheeks with a tint of pink . You tried to contain your laughter but failed miserably and bursted out anyway. Yes you imagined his reaction several times but real is real.😂.

"Wha-who-what-? Where the heck did you come from!!?" 'wow karma akabane flustered and stuttering, a combination you don't get to see everyday~' you giggled. You went past him and set where he was sitting before petting the space beside you for him to sit. Without saying a word he sat down putting his hand on yours making you look at him.

"So?...how are you?",he asked. You smiled at his simple question and replied with a question of your own,"oh I'm great thanks but I heard that you're doing extra great...!". He looked at you confused," What are youuu....?". "Well I heard you have a girlfriend or something like that...~".

To be honest here you were scared and mentally cursing on what the fuck was comming out of your mouth!!! and also what he will say. "No I don't and who told you that rubbish anyway??*. The images of karma and hua friends flashed in your mind with karma and a certain girl with glasses in every one of them.. . You could tell by the way she was looking at him in them that she has a thing for him. You wanted to ask him but it felt weird to ask that... after all you wanted to be the one for him.

You suddenly realised he was still waiting for your reply and you burned out in panic,"n-no one ... I was just teasing~~", you said with as much of a big fake smile you could muster. But sometimes it was terrifying how well he knows you...

(Karma's P.O.V.)

She is definitely hiding something but why and what. She never did that before 'y/nnnn... What's the matter with you recently.' She seemed like this in last few~days' video calls too but why..... Huh....strange girl.. but still I love her ...

(??? P.O.V.)

You knew he wasn't buying your pretending smile one bit. But I saw his expression change from one of serious to mischievous but of different kind. Suddenly he stood up and pulled me with him in the shed and closed the door behind us. I was In too much of a shock to realize what was going on.

"K-karma wha-mmm!!"I got interrupted by him pushing me against the wall and pressing his lips against mine forcefully but lovingly. But I didn't return it to which he frowned and started to pull away just then I came back to my senses and pulled him back wrapping my arms around his neck and returning his love with my own~.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WARNING - sexual content In next part ahead.

Please leave or stop reading IF you are not comfortable that is ~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed this 😊

Please leave a vote and a comment and share it with your friends.

See you soon !!~~

❤️I LOVE KARMA!❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~