Rockstar Karma x Reader (Part - 2/2)

(Your P.O.V.)

It has been a while since we started dating. I and Ava went to every show or gigs Karma's band held in our town or somewhere near it. I went on several dates with karma wearing a disguise just to not creep attention. Besides his cocky and arrogant attitude, he is surprisingly nice. At first when he 'confessed', I was doubtful about 'him' and 'me' being 'us'. But now...it's like being with him is the best thing that happened to me. 

Right now I was waiting at the back stage for karma. He told me to stay there late till he gets done with the autographs and all other shit. I was just staring at his direction when a certain girl caught my eye. She had purple hair tied up in two breads and she wore glasses. She was clutching a paper thingy in her hands. The way she was holding on to that paper, I had a very good idea what that was, and also her intense blush and gaze at karma clearly gave it away. She was standing at a fair distance from the crowd of fangirls, maybe waiting for it to dissipate. 

I was too focused on that girl that I didn't realise everyone leaving and karma walking towards me with a smirk completely ignoring that girl. I smiled and blushed a little upon noticing him.  But that smile soon turned into a deadly frown when that four-eyed girl tugged on his jacket sleeve , stopping him.

(I am not insulting any girl with glasses...I am saying that only because she is ….you know…. Besides I wear glasses too hehehe~)

Karma quickly turned in her direction only to get kissed on the cheek, really close to his lips. My eyes widened as well as Karma's. According to me, she clearly missed where she was targeting. Karma quickly pushed her away making her stumble back and almost fall. I know he didn't do anything wrong….I know he is loyal and honest to me...but it hurts me everytime anyone tries to do such things only because of some attraction to his looks. It hurts so much and I think he knows that but... I never showed him. As I know it's part of his life...being a famous rockstar...having fans and all. I try to support him in any way not only because I love him...but also due to the fact that his parents consider him as a disappointment due to his choice of career. 

Well….anyways….when karma pushed that girl, she still tried and managed to make karma hold her letter. Karma quickly shot me a worried, guilty and full of concerned look. I just gave him a closed eye smile, clutching my phone to my chest, I stood up and exited the room.

(Karmas P.O.V.)

"God why this annoying little…!" I mumbled glaring at the purple haired girl. "I-i lo-love y-", she cut herself off when she saw me ripping that piece of garbage into pieces. she was trying to say the most annoying words which i only love to hear from the girl who just left because of this dumb bitch. 

After that I quickly rushed out to find y/n. I sighed in relief when I saw her leaning against the fence near the fountain outside. I smiled at her sight and hugged her from behind. She flinched but soon relaxed to which I chuckled. I felt her hand grab onto mine tightly and she was breathing heavily. "Hey….you ok?", I asked her. Although I know exactly what's going on..but I just want her to speak up. "Nothing...just tired as all. Can...can I stay at your place tonight?", . I mentaly sighed knowing that she won't say anything about it. "Sure and you know you can come over anytime~ my pet~". I whispered the last part in her ear while playing with it with my teeth. Her  breath hitched...I love when she whimpers like that.

Time skip

(II P.O.v.)

You and karma were sitting on his couch, cuddling with light music playing at the back. It was peaceful but the problem was...that very particular song's lyrics matched what you were feeling perfectly and at the end you finally broke. Without warning you bursted into tears sobbing in Karma's chest. Karma's eyes widened at first then he smiled sadly. "Shush calm down...i am here..", karma whispered, rubbing circles on your back to comfort you. "I am sorry...I didn't mean to *sob* it's just *sob* i couldn't hold i-", you broke into another fit of tears and sobbed again. It broke karma to see you like this. "Sorry…" he kissed your eyes "...I hurt you so much...but I just want you to come out open to me with what you are feeling...and besides...I don't care about the consequences anymore. I will show you off as much as I want...I don't care about any opinions and in this case not even yours". You sniffled and timidly nodded.