Karma x Birthday Girl Reader (part- 2/2)

~~~~~~~~~~~
A lime not a lemon
Enjoy~
......,..........

"K-karma? What exactly are we gonna do?"I asked hesitantly as we got to his room and he laid me on his bed. He just smirked and put a finger on his lips, winking and walking off to the door and out. I layed there confused about what he was plotting.

*Time skip for about 30 mins.*

Not even the footsteps were heard of him coming back. My eyes were starting to droop when

*BAMM!!*

A loud noise came from downstairs, instantly waking me up. I quickly dashed to the part where I saw smoke was coming and the smell of burning wires....?

When I got to the kitchen, I silently and slightly poked my head in a little to see what went wrong.

What I saw made my whole body tremble and my eyes watery.....

.

.

.

It-it was karma....

I shakily walked up to where he was. I was trying so hard to keep my emotions in check but now...it seemed close to impossible to do just that and then it happened.

.

.

I broke...INTO A FIT OF INSANE LAUGHTER!! , literally rolling on the floor and tearing up holding my stomach.

Karma was standing, deadpaning with his face and clothes all covered in smoke and dirt. Beside him on the kitchen counter was a smoking out busted oven. That gave me a good idea of what could've happened, and the sight was breathtakingly funny.

He just clicked his tongue in humiliation and annoyance and stormed out of the kitchen, fuming.

I remained on the floor trying so hard to compose myself again. When I finally calmed down I stood up and looked around still giggling a bit. Karma still hadn't come back.... . I tried to clean up as much as possible, aside of some burn stains everything looked fine after i was done.

Looking over the upstairs I sighed and thought maybe he got mad because I was laughing at him...granted it was my fault for not worrying about him right away and now....I feel scared and worried about him more than anything.

I tiptoed upstairs to his room really quietly and peeked into the room. Karma was laying on his bed with covers over his head. I felt quite sad to see him like that. It was my bday and i just made my bf upset, he was only trying to bake me something besides the fact that both of us knew how bad karma is when it comes to baking. I went over and slightly slipped the covers off of his face,

"What....!", he said coldly.

I was taken aback by his tone for a sec, "k-karma...i...i am sorry for laughing...at you. I...shouldn't ve done that...a-are you ok? You didn't get hurt or any burns..., did you?"

He didn't respond, just shifted away and turned his back on me. I sighed, guessing he was in his one of those childish moods again. Taking a deep breath, I got in the covers too, beside him and hugged him from behind....tightly. He tried to pry my arms away from him initially then suddenly stopped making me more curious than anything. But he still didn't turn around soooo....let's play a bit, shall we~.

Slowly I went closer to the back of his neck and started leaving butterfly kisses up to the back of his ear, blowing on it softly and nibbling the ear lob.