Karma x Bassist Reader (part- 1/2)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shout outs to:
MonkeComrade
For this AMAZING suggestion~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~

(y/n's P.O.V.)

"Huh.....Damn I'm tired....!", I fell onto my bed with a heavy sigh. It was almost 4 a.m. and I just got back from yet another successful gig.

Oh yeah...I am the bass player of my band. We do gigs and sometimes concerts late at night, and touch wood it always gets housefull!!

We have a lot of fans and admirers too, which...is quite energising and motivating.

But...there is a boy, who I think is a regular in our performances. I mean of course there are a lot of people who are constantly buying tickets and coming but he....i dunno...

He was in this gig too, smiling and cheering as always. And he seems to be around the same age as mine... I....i wonder...if he has a girlfriend....

I shook my head. What am I thinking!! He is just a fan like everyone else!

....but still

GOSH!! THIS IS FRUSTRATING!! what should I do...

Pondering over what to do, i fell asleep

...

Morning came...same routine... BUT today we were holding an interactive get-together type thingy with our regular fans and those who donate for us and help us promote our band. And so, for this 'marvalohs' occasion I chose some casual clothing to wear instead of my all time regular fancy.

After getting ready and meeting up with my buds at a cafe, we went out for the event. It was scheduled from 4pm to whatever time. We were kinda 5 minutes late or so...? And OH BOI the place was swarming with people, banners and...woah!! were those cosplayers!? ...Well that's extreme.

In the midst of all those autographs...fan arts...fanclubs...interviews...and some awkward conversation, I found myself dozing off. Out of all my band members, I had the least number of fans...maybe because I'm always at the end? ...or I dunno know nor do I care, as long as I can play, they all need me and value me, that's all I need.

It was almost midnight now and there was no sign of the crowd lessening. I was feeling kinda suffocated so I went out to get some fresh air. There was a very cute fountain a few metres away from the event grounds. As soon as I spotted it, I went closer and leaned against the railing. It was quiet and peaceful and the only sound of water and crickets had some kind of calming effect, just what I needed.

Lost in my own thoughts, I think I failed to notice faint footsteps in the grass advancing towards me. A deep throat clearing sound pulled me out of my daze and I turned around just to come face to face with the same boy I was thinking about last night.

...red hair...golden eyes...tall like seriously!...with an indescribable aura.

After a few seconds of gawking at him like an idiot and to try not to make my stare evident, I quickly blurted out a "hey!!"... Which came out louder than I intended to.

.

.

.

After a few seconds of silence, he quickly turned his head to the side and covered his mouth with one hand, which I assume was a terribly failed attempt to stifle his laughter. I instantly turned a shade of red knowing I just made a fool of myself in front of him.

Ughhhh....great...now what!?

Still snickering a bit, he held out his hand with a smirk, "name is karma, karma akabane. It's really nice to finally meet you in person.". I slightly blushed when we shook hands and right after, started with small talks. Time felt still, but it went by fast...too fast, it was already near 2 a.m. when we exchanged numbers and bid our bye's with me giving him a hug and him kissing the palm of my hand.