Karma x Childhood Friend Reader (part-2/2)

You both parted gasping for air. You were avoiding Karma's eyes but you could feel his gaze . You were too flustered, too shocked too not so in control that you could die  right there and then, you were shaking. Karma noticed and opened his mouth, "hey y/n-" he got cut off. by you running out of the shed shutting the door hard.

.

.

.

Karma,'what the-. . . SHE RAN OFF!!? SHE ACTUALLY DID!?!' he mentally screamed and started looking for you.

On the other hand you were in the woods panting heavily. You touched your lips,they were still tingly because of earlier. After a minute or so you screamed out loud not caring if someone listened.

"WHAT THE PURE FUCK JUST HEAPPENED !!!! HE KISSED ME!!! HE FREAKIN KISSED ME!!! OMG!!! AND I RAN OFF !!!? THE HELL!! WHO DOES THAT!! AND-". "Yeah….who does that huh??....". It was karma who was leaning against a tree just a few feet away. You squeaked and hid behind the closest tree you could find. 

"You know…I called out your name so many times and you...huh…." Karma ruffled his hair "I knew you were cracked but that was it that big you lost your brain through it",he said smirking. 

"I ruined everything didn't I… I mean I ran away from the person I love after he actually returned my feeling ….I am such an idiot…",you pouted frowning a bit as to what will happen next. "Took you this long to realize..!?",karma teased, stifling his laughter. "Hey !! Don't you think you should be hugging me or saying something…!",you said blushing and looking away. Karma walked closer to you with his devilish smirk "actually neither. How about I show you instead…?". You blushed hearing what he said. It was the line from a movie you watched together on zoom last night and after that you knew exactly what happened in the movie but to be sure " d-do you mean W-what I t-thing you mena…..?*. Karma's grin just grew wider and more evil in response. Your sweat dropped blushed hard and felt a tingling sensation down there just thinking about it.

"B-but today is my first day an-". "who gives a shit you can give your intro tomorrow besides…*he can closer and whispered in your ear*..first I have to mark you so that you have +1 point to tell about yourself tomorrow…~*. His arms snaked around your back and pressed your body against his kissing lickjnv and nibbling your neck. You whimpered slightly..

He pulled away leaving a small pinkish mark - small hickey. "Let's go to my place, if will be more comfy there and  *he whispered * I have all the supplies we need hehehe", he chuckled huskily near your ear sending shivers down your spine.

Then he grabbed your hand and started running don't the mountain with you stumbling after him as your knees felt weak and he was too fast. His grip on your hand tightened when you guys ran past Nagisa kayono and sugino. He heard them calling out Karma's name but he didn't give any thought to it. 

You guys stopped at the doorstep of Karma's house and he looked at you with 'that' smirk which gave chills of delight," I am so gonna break you ~". He unlocked the door and let you in first holding the door open for you. You giggled,"oooo what a gentleman haha~"

"Oh you haven't seen anything yet my dear~", karma said while puffing his chest.

"Well I know you are just pretending hehehe~",you mocked.

"You are just making the near future in my room more and more intimate for you and I won't go easy even if you begged huh😈~".

'oh great!! that's what you get you get for provoking the devil stupid me!!' you mentally cursed  face palming .

You both drank a glass of beer that karma had in the fridge and headed to his room . Karma was behind you ogling your behind. You were feeling weird so abruptly stopped and retraced two steps back humping into karma making him fall. You were in balance as it was your plan and quickly ran to his room. But as soon as you opened it. A hand came from behind and slammed it shut. You gulped and turned slowly to be met with a pair of golden eyes which were now full of lust and a murderous grin plastered on his face. His face came dangerously close to yours and said in a low voice,"you know y/n...it's not safe to push your luck far then you can handle and in this situation ~ *he lickdd your lips and then his" ~you don't have any to begin with...hehehe*evil snicker*. 

He then grabbed you by your throat and slammed you against the door kissing you harshly. His grip was tight and was getting tighter by second. You started choking. Karma let's go of your throat and picked you up, opened the door and threw you on the bed getting on top and without wasting any time started kissing you surprisingly softly and slowly pushed his tongue into your mouth claiming it's every corner as his territory. "Mmm~hmmmhammm~",you moaned as you felt him squeeze your breast harshly. Karma smirked into the kiss and traulled his lips down to your neck and in the hichey he left earlier and kissed it. He started kissing ljcking and sucking every slot on your neck. Meanwhile undressing each other. You started to roam your hand on his abs, his well tines but soft skin. And when you started going more down he grabbed your hand pinNing it above your head," no no no y/n not so fast 😏~". 

He started placing kisses down till he reached your area. He kissed your inner thighs while stroking your legs with his buckles barely touching you. You whined and whimpered wanting his touch. Your breath hitched when karma blew his hot breath on your area kissing it gently. Slowly and teasingly, he rubbed the tip of his dick on your slit. "You know I can feel...hmmmhaa your wetness mmm~",he grunted enjoying. You were staetinv to vet impatient ," f-fuck karma~~ah fuck m-mew  alreadg~ ".

"Ooooo? Well then don't mind if I do~~" . With that he slammed himself all the way in. You screamed in pain and pleasure. He started pounding into you after getting approval from you.

His pace went faster and harder. When you felt cumming , you pulled him down to your face and bit his neck so as not to scream too loud. Karma groaned and lifted your one leg to his shoulder and trusted even more deeper and you climaxed onto his dick. "Ahhh you are so tight y/nnnn~ you are gonna make me cum loads~..." . That's when he hits a certain spot to which you threw your head back and kissed karma deeply. "YES!! K-KARMA!! TH-AHH!! THERE!!". Karma smirked and started hitting that spot mercilessly harder and faster over and over again which drew you to your second edge and you screamed out his name. But karma , he didn't stop and after a few more hard thrusts he pulled out and came on the sheets. 

He slowly dropped himself on your body.he flipped over so now you were laying on him. You both were breathing heavily . Karma nibbled on your already brushed hickey and andjcked it lovingly . 

"You are finally mine ~ *happy sigh* damn you don't have any idea how much I waited for this~" karma whispered.

*I love you karma "

"I love you too my y/n and. ONLY mine"

Zzzzzzzzz😪💤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~plx ignore if there are any spelling mistakes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed this  😊

Please leave a vote and a comment and share it with your friends.

See you soon !!~~

❤️I LOVE KARMA!❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~