Gangster Karma x Reader (part-2/2)

'that's right, you are much better off with me..~'karma kissed you deeper and backed you up to the bed, laying you down and hovering above you. He looked at you with loving eyes,"are you ok with this?". "I guess...yes..."

"Do you trust me?",Karma said, kissing your neck then nibbling a little."Yes~",'...but I don't know why...?? But I just know it...!'

"Kyaa!~",a surprising moan came out when you felt his tongue on a certain spot on your neck and started abusing it. Your hands traveled up to his hair, tugging on them lightly. He smiled and pulled away after leaving a satisfactory marking and smiled at you sweetly,"do you wanna know why am I like this towards you?",you nodded. He continued,"remember the first day I came to your place? I saw your 'mom' was treating you like some kind of lowly animal...I don't know why but at that very moment when u saw you, felt this strange flutter in my heart and wanted to stab that bitch in the face!!". Your eyes started to water at his words 'nobody had ever shown these emotions toward me.....but this guy...' karma continued, "y/n...will you be mine..?"

"Karma....! Yes...yes yes yes!!",you pulled him down for a long sweet but harsh kiss. You both parted with gasp,"so...do you wanna go further....",you nodded slightly to which karma smirked deviously making you sweat drop and second guess your reply~. "Now you have signed up for the devil~",karma whispered in your ear seductively and you smirked back"a hot one~". This just made him smirk wider and attacked your lips and neck like a hungry animal~~and removed your clothes, leaving hickeys everywhere.

"aaahh~...karmaaa~~....!*

Then he removed his clothes as well and crawled back over to you,kissing his marks in more time before whispering," I am gonna enter now ok?". "Ok..."

You started pushing himself in. You grabbed his shoulder firmly,digging your nails in slightly making him grunt. He kissed your lips, neck,nibbled in your ear....trying to ease your pain. When he was deep inside, he waited for you to get used to it and when you shifted a little and moaned. He took that as a signal and started .icing slowly. It was painful for starting minutes but then there was only pleasure you could feel and nothing else~~... "K-karma~ahh~ f-aster d-eeper h-hard-AHHH!!~",karma didn't even let you finish and started pounding into you faster and faster. You eyes rolled back with the pleasure he was giving you and his breathy groans were just making you wanna cum that very instinct~. "KARMAaaaa!!! Ahhh!!~~...there...~~"

Karma started to hit that spot harder and repeatedly making you scream out his name and oh! how much he was living this~... . "I-i'm gon-"."me too....~" and with that you both came. You could feel his liquid spew deep inside you. After a few more thrusts he pulled out and fell next to you pulling you to his chest"I love you y/n. So so much...~~" playing with your hair. You smiled and packed his lips"love you since the day I love you😛"

Karma let out a chuckle and both of you drifted off to sleep~cuddling~.

*~BONUS ENDING~*

You woke up in shock and sat up straight realising something and without realising tears started forming,'it was my first, karma is a gangster, no wonder he wasn't a virgin and u know he loves me but it still hurts...' you put your face into your palms and sniffed (you know the kind of sniff when you cry). Karma stirred a bit and mumbled sleepily,"what are you doing this early, çomw hear...." He reached his hand up to you and slightly opened his eyes which grew wider when he saw you. He immediately sat up and wiped your tears cupping your face,"what's wrong?"

You shook your head and said nothing *sniff*

He kissed you,"tell me"

You said in a raspy voice,"it's just I know you love me but I am not your first of course...I mean...it's not your fault...but It just ....hurts....I am sorry about this...". Karma clicked his tongue and pulled you close to his chest,"you dummy, it was first too...who do you think I am 'a man slut or something'??"karma chuckled saying the last part. Now you felt really stupid and bad for doubting him and buried youself further into his ambrase. "Now then if you are feeling better now *yawn* I would like to cuddle with my strawberry AKA 'soon-to-be-my -wife'~*yawn*". You giggled at this and blushed. Then you fell asleep with his warmth and sound of his soothing heartbeat.~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed this 😊

Please leave a vote and a comment and share it with your friends.

See you soon !!~~

❤️I LOVE KARMA!❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~