Husband Karma x Wife Reader (part- ½)

It's been 2 years since your marriage. Karma is a really loving, caring, protective and of course a teaser husband. You two were dating for almost 7 years and decided to take it a step ahead. Oh you still remember the face he was making when he was asking you to marry him, and you said yes without a second of hesitation.🤭
(Something like in the below picture)

You giggled at the thought of it and felt arms wrapping around you from behind with a voice in your ear "hmmm~?what are you laughing about

You giggled at the thought of it and felt arms wrapping around you from behind with a voice in your ear "hmmm~?what are you laughing about...~"karma said in.a low voice. "Nothing~...just thinking ....."you replied in a daze. "About?". "Your face and expression when you asked me t- mmm!!" Karma clapped his hand on your mouth and "OK!OK! that's enough!". You laughed"but you are the one who wanted to know....hahahaha...!".

You were sitting on the couch and watching your favourite anime and now karma was there hugging you from behind more tightly now. You have learnt how to push his buttons, thus something you learnt from him and have now started to Poly on him as well which actually started to get to him recently. Then your phone buzzed, you looked over to see it was Rio "huh? why is she calling?' you thought to yourself and answered the phone.

(Phone call)

Rio: HELLO!!

You: hey Rio! Sup!

Rio: y/n! I need you like right now!

You: but what's wrong ???

Rio: shut up!! And just listen to me really carefully!

You: yes?

Rio: we are going to a club and you have to come and yes you can bring him as well😁!

You: RIO!!! YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!! JEEZ!!"

(Karma was trying to stifle his laugh behind you, but you could still hear him and glared at him)

Karma: So when do we have to...?

Rio: tomorrow night, 9p.m. sharp!

You: ok!!😊

Rio: ok bye! I have to call others as well!

You:*giggling*ok bye!

(Call ended)

You turned around to face karma but instead met with a pair of soft lips against yours and you instantly wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him back, deepening the kiss. After a hot makeout session you both went to sleep, cuddling with each other.~

~* time skip Next morning *~

You woke up with karma sleeping peacefully with his head on your chest. You smiled at the sight and gently moved your fingers across his red locks before getting out of bed making sure not to wake him up. Went to the bathroom, did your morning routine and went downstairs to make his favourite breakfast. Karma came behind you and wrapped his arms around you kissing your neck and breathing in your scent, you whimpered a little which made karma to mark you and so he left a hickey where everyone could see~.....partially because today you had to go to a club and he doesn't want any other guy to lay eyes on you.

(~protective / jealous?~😏comment down below~}

The day went by really quickly and then the party was fun although karma still managed to get into a fight with a guy who was hitting on you and was trying to touch you behind his back which really pissed him off.

When you were on your way home, karma was driving but neither did he look at you nor did he speak a word since that fight which really scared you.

'The nerve of him! Trying to touch her like that!!That's why I was not leaving her side....damn it!!'

He gritted his teeth in anger and took a aneek glance at you to find you sitting and looked worried and scared. Then he realised that he hadn't talked to you ever since the fight was over. Oh..no...he even slapped your hand away from his shoulder when you were trying to help him calm down 'no wonder she is like this right now.....this is my fault....I will talk to her after we get home...' he thought to himself.

You didn't realise when the car stopped. Karma tapped your shoulder and led you inside the house. You were quiet and gloomy and set down on the couch in the living room looking down at your hands. Karma saw this and sat next to you and pulled you into his chest. You squeaked at the unexpected action but soon relaxed when karma sighed and said "I am sorry about earlier....I didn't mean to make you worry like that...and...it's all my fault...".

That was it! You've had it. 'what and why in the freakin' world he is fycking apologizing for!!!?' you mentally screamed and sat up straight looking at him dead in the eyes to which his eyes slightly widened. "Y/n?..."

"Why are YOU apologising, it's not your fault!!!" you said tearing up a little. Karma smiled at this and smashed his lips against yours. You yelped in shock and he took this as a chance to slip his tongue in~. You moaned in the kiss and wrapped your arms around his neck and he around your waist pulling you close to him~.

You two parted, gasping for air, a string of saliva was the only thing between you and him. He looked at you, his eyes full of lust~~>.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WARNING - sexual content In next part ahead.

Please leave or stop reading IF you are not comfortable that is ~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed this 😊

Please leave a vote and a comment and share it with your friends.

See you soon !!~~

❤️I LOVE KARMA!❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~