Karma x Angsta Reader (part-2/2)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WARNING - sexual content In ahead.

Please leave or stop reading IF you are not comfortable that is ~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You felt so comfortable and so safe In his arms. Damn you never wanna let go of this warmth. You gripped on him tighter.

"But you know….. because of you I did and thought of things that I never wanna in my whole life!!!......*he whisper growled in your ear* Shaking in fear of losing you or even thinking about it... I am afraid of that…". 

"Karma…"

"Sooo…...take responsibility for what you did to me~~"

You pulled away slightly from the embrace and looked at him confused tilting your head to the side,"what responsibility…. What do you mean??"

"I am going to make sure that those stupid rubbish thoughts never enter your  puny little head again~". And then he leaned over and kissed and licked your neck, biting it harshly. You yelped at  the sudden action making the redhead smirk. .Slowly he went lower to your collarbone finding your sweet spot and abused it mercilessly. At this point you were letting out breathy moans which turned on Karma even more. His hands traveled down your thighs and up under your skirt. He started rubbing your clothed area teasingly so slowly that you started grinding your hips against his hands to get more friction to which he smirked evilly. "What's this~ and here I thought you were afraid to do this~" he teased. You blushed and buried your face in the crook of his neck and whispered,"god karma... Can you just-just shut up for once! ahhh~" you moaned as his fingers went past through your panties and started to rub on your clit . And with each moan of yours he pressed harder on it , intensifying the pleasure even more. "Damn y/n~ you're gonna make me cum just by making those liud moans of yours. ~never thought you could be this seductive ~" he chuckled and stopped his motions which made you whine.

You were breathing heavily and then you felt too strong arms wrapping around your waist. Karma throw you over his shoulders and walked at a fast pace to his bedroom and locked the door (#although no one was home except you two but still in case~~). He quickly undressed himself completely and when he was done, he caught you staring with pink tinted on your cheeks. You quickly looked away as you saw him smirking. "Aww~ don't look away my pet~ I know you wanna touch~", Karma said with mischief dripping out of his words. "Sh-shut up!! I-i-i ", 'damn!! Be still you stupid tongue!!'. You mentally cursed, you were a stuttering mess . Karma smirked and walked closer to you with his hands behind his back and smashed his lips with your in a heated passionate kiss, you both parted for air. Before you could regain your enough air, karma pushed you onto the bed and admired every feature of yours… eyes half lidded, heavy breathing, lips parted a little and God damn! you looked so fuckin smoken hot when you blush. 

"Stick out that tongue of yours for me~y/n~..". Your mind was too cloudy to argue so you did as told. "Karma?..." he lickwd his lips and then took your wet muscle into his mouth and began to suck and kiss you lustfully sending shivers of pleasure down your spine. You could only feel love , lust , desire and love. Karma started undressing you slowly leaving kisses and love bits at every newly exposed skin he found. When you felt nothing on you, you tried to squeeze your legs tight and cover your chest. Seeing that karma clicked his tongue and pinned you hands above your head admiring your body. You felt too exposed and turned your head to the side. "I love every part of your body, it's devine...just perfect~",he said while kissing your neck and pushing his knee between your legs up to your already wet area. You gasped as you felt the pressure there. He smirked at your response,"why don't I warm you up a little before getting to the main event.~" ,he licked his lips making you blush hard.

"Warm up…? How-Ahhh!!~". Without warning karma pushed a single finger inside of you pumping slowly. You cringed slightly as it was a little painful but pleasing at the same time. But soon you started enjoying it he increased his pace adding another digit pumping harder. You couldn't help but moan every single time. You could see on his face that he is holding back then you looked down only to see a hardened throbbing cock wanting to be touched. Karma noticed your stare and let out a husky chuckle and sped up his fingering more adding third finger which stretched you out a little too much making you let out a gasped moan,'f-fuck!! Karma ahhhhh!!!~". "Oh? *He smirked* as you wish  my pet~"he pulled out his fingers abruptly just when you were near the edge. You whined and tried to kick him off," you did it on purpose didn't you!!". He laughed and grabbed your legs, opening them  enough for him to access your entrance. He positioned himself in front of it and entered his tip in , groaning at the warm and wet feeling and proceeded to slide in slowly, you big down your lower lip not wanting to scream in pain of getting stretched. Tears started rolling down your cheeks where karma kissed them away and attacked your neck trying his best to keep you mind off of the pain. When the pin faded a little,"karma...you can AHHH!!~". Karma didn't let you finish as he knew what you were gonna say and started thrusted in slow pace, "ahh~y/n...your s-so tight~",karma cuued in your ear, enjoying the feeling. You squirmed at his words , tightening your walls around him, he groaned. "K-karma~p-please f-faster",you begged while bucking your hips into his, causing him to go even deeper. You moaned and wrapped your legs around his hips , not wanting him to stop. Karma smirked at your needy ness, this was a whole new side of you to him. "Oh sure my pet~...I'm gonna- I 'm gonna fill you up deep and hard~!". With that he increased his pace and thrusted as hard as he could, making you a moaning mess.

You could feel his member throbbing and twitching and so was the knot in your belly. Then he hit it and oh that felt like beyond cloud nine. You screamed in pleasure . Karm knew he hit the jackpot and started slamming harder on the spot making you grab onto him for your dear life screaming his name at every thrust . 

After a few more slams you both came and as promised karma filled you so hard his cum started leaking out of you. He pulled out and hugged you, kissing your forehead. You both were catching your breath and soon fell asleep in each other's arms. 

Before falling asleep you heard karma say,"no one is as perfect as you. You will be always the one for me "you smiled and finally fell asleep.❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed this  😊

Please leave a vote and a comment and share it with your friends.

See you soon !!~~

❤️I LOVE KARMA!❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~