SUMMERS (1/2) ~ Karma x Reader

"Hey Kayano!"

The green haired girl's eyes widened for a second before she smiled at me and waved. I walked up to her as she was standing a few steps away from the group.

We all girls were standing under the shade of road side tree, waiting.

A bag over my shoulders I asked, "hey is everything ok?". She just nodded timidly and averted her eyes.

I blinked,

it isn't like her to be out of her character like this.

I gently grabbed her shoulder and she looked up at me, "look, if anything is bothering you, i am here

I may not have the solution but I am all ears if you need."

She just nodded and looked down. I smiled,

Maybe she needs a little space...

Thinking that, I turned to face the over-excited group of girls. I was about to step away from her when suddenly her voice interrupted me, "actually!!". I turned to her and was shocked to see her close to tears. "I...i don't know what to do...i had thought that i would confess to Nagisa on the first day of our college but...it has already been five months since then and i am not able to do it..."

"Kaya-"

"And that's why I have been so uncomfortable around him....i'm sure he has already taken note of it as I can see the worry in his eyes whenever our eyes meet..."

"Kayano, girl!! That's it?"

"Huh?". She looked surprised at my gleeful tone.

I grinned, "leave it to me!". I wrapped my one arm around her shoulders, pulling her into a side hug, "you don't have to worry about a thing. I will make sure this trip is the best and memorable trip for both of you lovebirds".

"Wha-What!! I don't even know if he likes me!"She stammered, blushing.

I just gave a closed eye toothy grin and started walking toward the rest of the girls, pulling her along with me.

"What are you two doing! Come on! The guys are already here!". Yada shouted from a distance.

"We're coming!". I shouted back, glancing at the road and surely all of the boys were there on their bikes as decided.

There was one boy who took off his helmet and winked at me with his mischievous murchric eyes and smiled. I quickly felt my face heating up and smiled back at him.

Oh perhaps this trip is gonna be memorable for more than one pair.

Everyone went up to their rides and got on the backs.

I sat behind karma, wrapping my arms around his waist and took a quick glance at my target soon to be a couple.

I smiled when I saw Kayano trying to hide her red face behind Nagisa's back. My smile quickly turned into a smirk when I spotted a rather evident dark pink hue even from outside of the helmet of that blue boy.

My mind was coming up with plans for them when I got interrupted by the actions of that sly redhead in front of me.

Everyone was settled down and we had already started going forth when he purposely sped up the bike and bounced off the speed breaker that sent enough force for me to slip forward and flushed against his back. I was about to say something when I felt his one hand taking a hold of my hand to go down and slide up under his shirt. He did the same with the other one.

I was able to feel his stomach, his abs, his muscles flex . My face burned a dark shade of red and I buried it against his back harder.

I could feel the vibrations of his chuckling.