Karma x suicidal Reader (Part - 2/2)

So I am back with the chapter including you know waht thing
So.......ummmm......little warnjng about sexual themes ahead....I guess.....?
Although I know you guys do not need this but......formalities. *sigh*
So if you still are then do not ruin it! ........ What am I talking about?.....oh you all know damn well.....*sigh* but it's too late now
So....
HAVE 'FUN'~~!😏

............................................

Gomenasai...minna..Gomenasai..karma-kun..arigato..

your tears ran down as you jumped off the building. Is this the end? But,you're happy because karma will live a peaceful life now. and no one will be hurt or sad now .

“sayonara minna” were the only words that came out of your mouth.you really wanted this….. to be free from this foolish world . but.....

.

.

.

 a familiar voice came out of nowhere beside you as you felt .
“ nurufufufu.. I've never been late just to save my student’s”, as you see koro sensei carry you.
“ko-koro sensei * sobs* But why? yo-you * sobs* save m-me?”. “ because karma-kun needs you and everyone in class 3-e...we all need our y/n”. as you cry on koro sensei’s shoulder (if he has~~}.
“this is the last time that i’ll save my student falling from a high place ok?..you two are really compatible with each other  y/n-chan”. you give koro sensei a small smile . “ thanks koro sensei for always being by our side when we're down”. 

“that’s my responsibility as your teacher y/n-chan”.

KARMA POV
she’s gone... right in front of me.. and i didn’t save her ……karma kneel on the floor .           “ why?!...WHY?!!... WHY Y/N ?!! TELL ME!! WHY?! ..why didn't I save her..”                            

...

as karma punched the floor. “ why should she do that?”. as his tears burst down to his cheeks.
“ I'm sorry karma for making you worry every time” as karma heard a familiar voice in front of him. He raised his head as he saw you and koro sensei. “koro sensei…?...y/n….”
“im sorry karma”.karma ran up to hug you tightly like he doesn't want to lose you,again.
“don’t do it again please !!...thank goodness.thanks koro sensei for saving her ''. “just next time don’t do something like this again ok?..if you have problems you tell me”. karma looks at you with a worried look. “Tell me the real reason why you jumped off the building...y/n look at me” as karma holds your chin. “i just want to save you….from my mother … the real deal here is….my mo-mom...she’s a psychopath…and my father is a retired police..i just came home 6:30 pm back in july 13  2020….my mother told me that i should be like her….and don’t be fall in love with a man.... because my dad have an affair with another woman….but,that's not true my mom just imagine it...i try to stop her to kill my da but,.....she killed her with my fathers gun..and because she’s mad at my father she also want to ki-kill….me. but, worst . she always punish me in whatever i do..and then i decided to runaway….and live with my aunt..but,it end up she finds me and i-i don’t want you to get hurt by my own mother everyone around me...i just want to save you and the others.” you look at your hands . “I just don't want anyone to suffer because of me..”. karma holds your hand and gives you a smile. “ don’t be so pathetic y/n…. no one can kill me either koro sensei won’t be killed by your mother  and you know that … don’t worry about us, ok? Also you can live at my house tonight or maybe…..everyday you can be with me..”. “but, what if she finds us ?” . karma holds your cheeks . “i said don’t worry about me ok? also why are you here koro sensei.” the both of you look at koro sensei. “ I just heard that y/n’s in the hospital and I want to check if everything's ok… also, can i see your left arm y/n.. i think i can cure it”
as you held him your hand .koro sensei reversed your arm as you screamed in pain. “WHA- koro sensei!! what are you doing?!” . “just look at y/n’s arm, karma kun”. your arm is back to normal as you removed your bandage. you rolled  your arm “ wow tha-that's good…. koro sensei, thank you” . “you two go home now..and have a rest ok?” as the two of you nodded. “ karma kun take care of y/n ok?” . karma smiles at koro sensei. koro sensei leaves the two of you.
  “ Now let's go home , ok?” . you nodded and held his hands.