Husband Karma x Wife Reader (part- 2/2)

"Damn...y/n...you are really a dangerous one..~" karma said in a husky deep voice in your ear. "But you are the horny one here~" you giggle and licked him below his ear, enough to distract him so he would lose his grip one you and you could escape. You laughed and ran upstairs. "Huh..? OYE GET BACK HERE!!" karma yelled coming after you. He looked around and saw you trying to unlock the roof door quickly. "OHNO YOU DON'T!!" karma shouted, running towards you and swiping you up in his arms. You laughed and Karma raised an eyebrow at you and asked "what did you do for and why are you laughing??". "Because…" you said cupping his face and continued in a serious tone,"I just want you to know that no matter how far or how much anyone tries, no one can separate me from you…" and kissed him one his nose. He smiled and said nothing, carrying you to the bedroom. 'huh...I can't take it, she is just...TO MUCH!!'. He laid you down on the bed and hovered above you. "So? What am I getting punished for this time?" You asked mischievously. Karma leaned down to your neck and left a trail of kisses to your ear, biting lightly. "For making me worry~", karma replied, blowing his warm breath to your ear sending delightful shivers down your spin.~

"Oh? And what's in the menu~?". (menu of punishments) "hmmm...you~...."Karma replied with a smirk and opened the bedside drawer and pulled out ropes, tying your hands to the bed poles above your head. You were wearing a zip down dress so it was easy and quick to stop you to your underwear. He started to kiss you passionately, slipping his tongue in. His one hand was playing with your still covered breast and the other slipped under your panties and started rubbing your clit and slit folds and inserted two fingers into you. You moaned in Karma's mouth and he increased the pressure and speed. After a few more seconds, he broke the kiss and started to abuse the sweet spot on your neck which he had already marked this morning. This pushed you over the edge and you came all over his fingers. He pulled them out and licked them, forcefully making you make eye contact with him. You Were blushing hard. You were on fire..~~. "hmm~mmmm….~did I ever tell you, how delectable you taste~~...". "You per...ver...t~..ahh-AAhhhhhh~~...". You let out a surprised moan when he suddenly got down, tore your panties and gave your area a long lick~. You were panting and he just kept going, licking and sucking on your clit. You wanted to touch him, grab his red hairs, push him more deeper but you were helpless…just when you thought it couldn't get more pleasurable … karma stuck his tongue in your entrance and swirled it around making you scream in pleasure. "Ahhhh~~k-karma..i am gon-na-","do it!~...." And with that you came in his mouth, he pulled his tongue out of you and licked your juices making sure that no drop was left.~

He came up to your eye level and licked his lips. "Mmm~I can eat you all day if I could~~..." He kissed you sweetly and untied you but you didn't had energy to do anything except cuddle into his chest and mumbling"I so f**king love you, 'My Devil'~"

"Love you more my 'pet'~"

And with that you both drifted off to sleep in each other's arms embracing the warmth, you two shared with each other~.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed this  😊

Please leave a vote and a comment and share it with your friends.

See you soon !!~~

❤️I LOVE KARMA!❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~