Rockstar Karma x Reader (Part - ½)

"KYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" You grunted, using your free hand to cover your one ear which was closer to the screaming girl aka your best friend beside you as your other hand was occupied with your besty's belongings that she bribed you to hold for her. You were starting to feel dizzy and felt like your eardrums were gonna shoot right out of your ears due to the deafening shouting and cheering of the crowd.

It was a live concert of one of the most famous bands in the whole of Japan. You weren't that big of a fan of concerts although you liked the songs.

(Like I listen to songs without giving a damn about which singer or whatever it belongs to. As long as I like it.)

When the first half ended, some people started getting out for refreshments. "Hey Ava (pretend this name belongs to your best friend) I will be back in a few...need some fresh air.", You said to the girl beside you who was too busy on her phone scrolling through different posters of this band and different thumbnails of their songs. You sighed and stood up to leave. Suddenly you felt a tug on your arm and heard, "if you ditch I'll kill you.". You chuckled and reached your hands to both of Ava's cheeks and pinched them...hard, "awwww~...don't worry...my cute baby~".

She slapped your hand away using both of her hands, you smirked. "Oi!! how many times have I told you not to do that huh!?", she sneered at you. You just laughed, "ok ok mam! I will see you in a bit". You left snickering a bit when you heard an angry whiny yell for your name behind you in a distance from your dear besty. 'so she finally realised her phone fell down when she slapped my hand away hehehe~'. "Well that's karma I guess~", you said to yourself while leaning against the railing outside, near the stairs. "Huh..temperature is just perfect tonight....and I am stuck here instead of roaming aimlessly in a park or something."

(Your P.O.V.)

Soon the screaming of the crowd could be heard, indicating the start of the last performances. I quickly deshed inside before the people outside could, as I didn't want to get squished between those 'fangirls'.

When I got to my seat, there was a guy sitting there chatting with Ava. I took out my phone to call her because I didn't want to confront. After a few seconds, her phone rang and she quickly snapped her head towards me. Due to her sudden action the guy beside her also looked in my way, and then he spoke before Ava could say anything. "Oh sorry...! I believe I am intruding on your seat. I will take my leave then. " , he turned to Ava and said, "it was nice talking to you.". He smiled and got up. Ava's mouth was open as if she wanted to say something to him. I noticed the disappointment in her eyes which caused me to let out a silent chuckle.

"No no no it's fine really! You can sit here... besides...", I said, eyeing Ava "...it looks like she was really enjoying your company~". The guy's and her cheeks flushed upon my teasing to which I smirked. And with a not so innocent smile I left.

...

I was out in the open while contemplating whether to go home or not. Keeping Ava and her sometimes childish fits in mind, I sighed and decided to use the backstage tickets to wait for her. When I got there, my mouth was gaping. "So many people...". ...well mainly girls squealing like crazy as the minutes ticked by. I sat on one of the empty seats as everyone was huddled over near the gate from where I suppose that stars would enter.

'What do these people have so striking about them anyway...?', I thought as the performance was finally over and the band entered the room. Everyone's eyes were fixated on the Rockstars where I on the other side was looking around for my bestie.

...

I felt a tap on my shoulder from behind. I turned only to find the very person I did not want to see or meet.