One

Ariana Fletcher

"Daddy!" I screamed as I ran into his bedroom, plopping onto his bed

"Girl what you want? If it's money, I don't got it." He spoke jokingly, his head deep in his phone.

"Who you texting because I know it's not work." I say, pulling my knees to my chest.

"And how you know?"

"Because your smiling." I reply back quickly, later hearing him chuckle.

"Your right. It's not work, it's my business." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I guess." I said, fidgeting with my fresh manicure.

"What you want." He said in a knowingly voice causing me to smack my lips, although probably what he was thinking is what I was about to ask.

"Can Jayda come over? Please daddy? I haven't been out the house since summer started." I whined and he looked at me like he was in deep thought.

"No." He said and I smacked my lips, groaning loudly as I over dramatically fell off his California sized bed.

"Why not? I'm bored and there's nothing to do." I whine.

"It's twister downstairs." He said causing me to smack my lips.

"Don't nobody wanna play no damn twister." I mumble as I walked to the door.

"What was that?"

"Nothing." I said with an attitude in my voice.

"I don't care if she come over Ariana. I just don't want to hear about no boys. That's all that girl ever talk about." He said and a smile etched onto my face as I walked down the hall.

I went inside my room, belly plopping onto my bed and calling Jayda. Seeing her face pop up, the surroundings behind her looked familiar.

"Bitch, are you outside?" I asked as I got out of bed, looking through the blinds of my window to see her walking up the stairs.

Hanging up right in her face, I ran out my room and jogged down the stairs. Opening the door, I squealed, pulling her in for a hug.

"Bitch! I missed you! Mr. Fletcher got you on house arrest don't he." She joked and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Girl yes. I'm in the house while he runs the streets." I say as we walk back upstairs and into my room.

Closing the door behind us, I sat down on my bed.

"Girl did you hear about Kierra? She pregnant by Ace." Jayda said and I shook my head.

"She's about to be his 7th baby momma. LITERALLY." I say as I laughed at the news I was told.

"You know he got money and shit. That's the only reason why she pregnant so she can get some of that cash." Jayda said.

"Well anyways, what's the move for tonight?" I asked.