Seven

Ariana

I was laying in my California sized bed scrolling on Instagram and texting Jordan. He was becoming weirder and weirder by the day and I was starting to block him.

Hearing knocks on my door, it opened and Dave came into view.

"I'm finna go somewhere. I'll be back." He said and I frowned.

"Can I come?" I asked.

"No." He said getting ready to shut the door but I hurriedly ran to him.

"Why not? I'm tired of staying in the house." I said.

"No Ari."

"Bu-."

"No."

"But wh-,"

"I said no Ari!" His voice boomed and I groaned loudly.

"How are you supposed to be watching me but your about to leave?" I asked, watching his jaw clench.

Yeah, cause I'm right.

"You not." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I am." I spoke.

"You not." He sneered.

"Whatever. I'm coming." I said, putting on my shoes and grabbing my phone.

Following him down the stairs and out the house, we got inside his truck.

He pulled off to god knows where because I didn't have a clue. Sitting in the passenger side, I bobbed my head to the songs that played.

It felt like we were driving for hours but it was only 30 minutes.

He pulled up outside this house that was oddly small.

"Where are we?" I asked and he looked at me.

"Don't worry about it. Stay here, give me 10 minutes." He said and I smacked my lips.

"Why can't I come in?" I asked.

"Ari chill. Give me 10 minutes." He said and I sighed, folding my arms.

"Alright." I said. He got out and disappeared inside.

*
It had been an hour exactly, almost two. I was sitting outside in the hot car and I was becoming annoyed.

I wanted to do what he said and wait inside but he said he'll be out in 10 minutes. It's been an hour.

Fuck this shit.

Getting out of the truck, I walked up the two steps and as I raised my hand to knock, the door swung open with Dave.

He was putting his shirt back on and I raised a brow.

My eyes then landed on a girl that stood behind him. She was completely naked, a smirk on her face.

It didn't take me long to realize that they were obviously fucking.

I don't know why but I got so angry. I felt jealous but why? He wasn't my man.

"I thought I told you to wait in the car?" Dave asked and I scoffed.

"I did you fucking idiot! You had me sitting in the hot car for almost over an hour!" I shouted as I stormed back to the truck.

Before I could even touch the door knob, Dave had snatched me up.

He held me up against the truck, staring at me with those intimidating dark eyes.