Thirteen

Ariana

I was laying in bed, my mind totally on Dave and our kiss earlier. It wasn't like me to simp but damn he got me.

Hearing soft knocks on my door, it opened and revealed Jayda with a wide smile on her face.

"I gave you time to think now tell me what happened." She said as she jumped into my bed making me laugh.

"We talked." I said with a shrug as if it wasn't a big deal to her knowing what actually happened.

"That's it? Did he say how he felt?" She asked and a small smile etched onto my face.

"HE FEELING A YOUNGIN!" I shouted with my arms up in the air. Jayda screamed before she tackled me.

"Bitch you gonna start getting grown man dick." She said and I laughed loudly.

"Wait now. We haven't discussed all that. All we know is that we like each other." I said and she smacked her lips.

"Girl I see how Dave gets. He's mad aggressive and you like that shit don't you." She said and I looked away, scratching my head.

"Maybe I do maybe I don't." I said and she laughed, slightly pushing my shoulder.

"You do." She said and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"I'm honestly scared Jayda." I said and she raised a brow.

"Why?" She asked.

"My father. You know how he is and if I get a boyfriend, let alone date Dave, he's gonna go crazy." I said.

"But he has to like Dave enough to put him around you." She said and I nodded. She did have a point.

"Yeah but...I don't know. He still treats me like a kid." I said.

"Why won't he let you date?" She asked and I shrugged.

"He told me either I start dating at 19 or I get out of his house." I said.

"He gave you that option?" She asked.

"Yup." I popped the P.

I never knew why my dad never wanted me dating or even talking to a boy. I know that he couldn't keep me from loving who I love.

"Enough about me, what's going on with you and Dante?" I asked and Jayda began to blush.

"Oh nothing." She waved me off. I sucked my teeth, glaring my eyes at her.

"Mhm." I said.

"Okay Bitch you got me. We be flirting here and there and he ain't no different from his damn friend. I don't know if aggressiveness runs in their blood but girl, Dante be having me about to risk it all." She spoke.

That makes two of us.

*
It was 9:12 P.M. and I was looking at myself in the mirror. My eyes scanned my outfit as I bit down on my lip hesitantly.

Hearing a knock on the door, I jumped from my blank trance.

"Come in." I said, turning to look at the door as Dave entered.

"You ready?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know. Should I change or keep this on?" I asked and he laughed lowly, making his way to me.

Feeling his arms wrap around my waist, I looked at him through the mirror, my eyes watching his every move.

"This one look good. Besides, it'll be something I can easily take off." He said catching me off guard.