Ten

Ariana

I was packing my bags as Jayda sanged loudly to the love songs she had playing.

My mind was everywhere, especially on Jordan. I only became distant because he started acting weird.

"Parker, Jordan's calling." Jayda said and I rolled my eyes.

"Just let it ring." I said and she nodded. My phone kept ringing and blowing up with texts from Jordan.

Once he called again, I groaned loudly. I snatched my phone off my bed and left out to stand in the hallway.

Once I put the phone up to my ear, I instantly went off.

"What the fuck do you want Jordan?" I snapped.

"Calm down Ari. I was just calling to say that I was sorry for the other day." He said and I sighed, palming my face.

"Okay. I accept it Jordan. Can you please just give me space?" I asked.

"I don't want to though Ariana." He said and I sighed.

"Well you have no choice Jordan. I don't know about this so called relationship Jordan and I'm sorry but I don't like you in that way anymore." I said.

"Fine. I'll take that. I know why and I see how you get down Ari." He spoke before the line went dead.

I frowned before turning around but I stopped in my tracks once I seen Dave staring at me.

"So you still talking to him?" Dave asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Why does it matter Dave? Why is it your business who I talk too? You act like I'm your girl." I said and he chuckled.

"Your not that but I still run shit around here while your fathers gone and you know you won't be doing a lot of shit you do if he was here." He said and I folded my arms.

"I don't care Dave. Like I said, why do you care? You was texting that bitch you fucked." I said before he quickly and roughly grabbed me by my chin.

"Watch yo mouth Ariana." He said before he mushed my head. I didn't even argue, I just went back into my room and laid in my bed.

I then felt Jayda's arm wrap around me.

"You okay?" She asked and I nodded.

"I'm fine. Just tired. Besides, we gotta get up early tomorrow." I said.

"Alright, goodnight."

"Goodnight."

*

"Dave! My clothes are falling out!" I whined as I ran to him, sticking my clothes back inside the suitcase.

"Didn't nobody tell you to pack all this shit anyway." He said and I rolled my eyes.

We had to be at the airport at 10 and it was 9:32. Once everyone put their bags in the back of Dave's truck, we were on our way.

I rode passenger beside Dave as Dante and Jayda rode in the back. The ride to the airport took us exactly 20 minutes.

We grabbed our bags out as Dave lead us to the Private Jet. We got on and honestly, this was my first time inside a private jet.

My dad did the traveling and I was always left at home. Once I put my bags up, I sat down letting out a sigh.

Feeling someone come and sit down beside me, I looked to see Dave.

I was fixing my mouth to say something smart but he gave me a glare and I kept my mouth shut.

I guess I gotta do what daddy says.

"That'll be a good idea." He said and my neck snapped at him.

"Shut up." I said before I felt him squeeze my thigh tightly.

"Don't make me pin you on the wall again Ari and this time it won't be pleasuring." He whispered in my ear.

I couldn't do nothing but smile and turn my head as the jet took off.

We going to Cali hoes and I'm gonna press this niggas buttons!

*
As Dave pulled up outside the house we were gonna be staying in, my eyes grew wide in amazement.

Back in Manhattan, my house was considered an mansion or luxury house but it was nothing compared to this.

I happily hopped out as Dante and Jayda pulled up behind us.

"Y'all better pick y'all rooms!" I shouted as I ran inside.

"Nah fuck that. Y'all not gonna put me in a room with twin sized beds." I heard Dante say as he ran in right behind me.

Going upstairs, I opened a door to a huge room.

"Shotgun!" I shouted before I felt a presence behind me.

"I think I'll take this one." Dave said and I mugged him.

"No. I already found this one." I said before he pushed me inside.

"Then we share." He said and I looked at him, trying to see if he was serious but he held this humorless look.

"I'm good. I know I might have a lil one night stand while I'm down here so I'll have my own room." I said, hearing him laugh lowly.

"Ari, you know better." He said.

"We'll see." I said as I walked down the long hallway to see another room that was big enough for me.

Plopping onto the bed, I let out a sigh

Plopping onto the bed, I let out a sigh. I was happy to be out of New York. I got tired of being down there so I need to make the best of these few days.

"ARIANA!!" I heard Jayda call out.

I got up, peaking my head around my door to see her looking through each rooms.

"Girl you got the closed off room." Jayda said as she came in.

I sat down, watching as she looked around and out the window.

"So what you got planned for today?" She asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know. My birthday is Saturday and I know I want to go to the club." I said and Jayda laughed as she sat down beside me.

"So me and Dante been saying a couple of words to each other. You know me, I'm blunt but he make me shy." She said and I laughed.

"I know Jayda isn't shy to talk to a boy." I said and she waved me off.

"Yeah you got jokes." Jayda said before it was knocks on the door causing both of our heads to snap in the direction of the sound only to see Dave.

"We about to unpack and then get something to eat. Y'all down?" Dave asked.

"I'm not saying no to no food." I said hopping up and me and Jayda went to grab our bags.