Twenty-Eight

Ariana

Entering the house, Miles came running to me.

"Took you long enough. You bring me something back?" He asked trying to look through the Walgreens bag but I put it up to where he couldn't reach.

"No. You didn't tell me to bring you something back." I said.

"You should know this by now." He palmed his face and I smacked my lips.

"Get out my face Miles." I laughed.

"Next time I got you." I said and he smiled.

"That's more like it pumpkin." He said, running away.

"You ready?" Jayda asked, coming up behind me.

"Hell yeah. I want to dodge Dave." I said, heading up the stairs and into the empty guest room.

Closing and locking the door, I headed to the bathroom with the pregnancy test.

As I peed on the stick, my leg bounced with nervousness. If I was pregnant, I don't know what I'll do.

Once I was finished, I put the cap on and cleaned myself up. Flushing the toilet, the door bursted in with an overly excited Jayda.

She was excited but I was scared shitless. I mean, I'm only 18 with a whole life ahead of me but what does those adults say.

Should've thought about that before you laid down

"Ari, I know your not beating yourself up about these results." She said.

"How did you know?" I asked and she chuckled.

"What did I tell you Ari? You got me by your side. I know your scared but don't worry." She said.

I palmed my face, bending over the counter. It wasn't having a baby I was scared about. It was my father.

Oh he's gonna kill me

"Ariana, please calm down. Go wait in the room. You panicking just by looking at the test."

Leaving out, I sat at the end of the bed. I stared blankly at the wall but my mind was on everything that could happen.

*
"What does it say?" I asked Jayda from the bedroom.

"BITCH"

Oh shit

I already knew. I already knew the answer and it made my heart drop.

She bursted out the bathroom, falling to the floor in the process with the test in her hand.

"Shit, that hurt." She said.

"Ari, it says positive." She said as she got on her knees in between my legs.

Hearing that it was 'Positive' made my heart only drop even more. I didn't reply, I just kept quiet. I wanted silence while I processed the news.

Later, tears came strolling down my cheeks nonstop. Feeling arms wrap around me, I cried onto Jayda's shoulder.

"Awn, don't cry Ari." She said.

"Are you not happy?" She asked.

"I am. I am happy." I said , wiping my tears and hugging her back.

"Bitch, you pregnant and by Dave." She said.

"I know. I don't even know when I will tell him." I said.

"Has he spoke to you about kids? Have y'all even had a talk about kids?" She asked.

"No but I know he always says he doesn't want kids right now because he already has Eli and Miles. He says that they are stressful enough now that he's keeping them full time. He's their guardian now." I said.

"Damn. Well he better except this blessing or I'm beating his ass." She said causing me to laugh.

*
After throwing away the pregnancy test box, I hid the pregnancy test and went inside the living room to see Dave standing.

He was playing 2k with Dante and they were arguing about how Dave gave him the messed up controller.

Wrapping my arms around his waist, I laid my head on his back.

"Wassup baby, you good?" He asked.

"I'm fine." I said and he handed the controller to Eli.

He turned towards me, wrapping his arms around my waist, looking down at me with a smile.

"You been crying? Them folks at the store was fucking with you?" He asked and I laughed at his joke.

"Nah. I'm fine." I said and he looked at me with a raised brow.

"Aight." He said before he grabbed my hand. He lead me upstairs and into my bedroom. He locked the door behind him and I playfully grinned at him.

"What are you doing Dave." I said and he walked to me, lifting my chin. His lips met mines before he picked me up.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he laid me on the bed. This is exactly why I'm in this predicament now.

*
"Oh fuck..." I moaned out as I received hard back shots from Dave.

I could feel all of him and it felt so good. He pushed my back down making an even deeper arch.

"Damn." He said and I smirked, biting down on my lip.

He grabbed my hands and put them behind me as he thrusted deeply.

"Shit!" I said breathlessly.

He tapped my leg for me to get up. He signaled for me to get on top and I did as told.

I slowly eased on it before bouncing nonstop.

"Shit." He said as he grabbed my ass. He squeezed it before smacking it.

I couldn't lie, Dave and his hard shaft made me feel so good.

I don't think I would ever leave him alone. I think I was addicted to the dick.

I know some bitches go crazy over it and never thought it was that serious but Dave ass? Oh he ain't going no where.

"I'm finna cum baby.." I trailed off from the pleasure.

Right when I was about to release, it was loud banging on the door causing me to stop instantly.

"Ari, your dad is outside! Ya nasties! Hurry up!" I heard Jayda say and I cursed to myself because I wanted more.

I hopped off Dave but he pulled me back on top. I smacked my lips, pushing him away.

"No! Get your things!" I said as I scurried around the room, grabbing his clothes as he put on his boxers.

I handed him his clothes and pushed him out.

"Damn I can't get a kiss?" He asked.

I sucked my teeth, pulling him in for a long, deep and passionate kiss.

It broke once I heard my father.

"I'm home early!"