Twenty-Seven

Ariana

I was laying in bed, Dave was between my legs. I was playing with his hair as he scrolled on Instagram.

Humming a song by Jhené Aiko, I was cut by Dave.

"Ariana, we don't need to be playing these complicated games no more Aight." He spoke.

"They sholl is complicated." I mumbled and he smacked his lips.

"I'm deadass serious Ari. I'm done playing. I told myself I couldn't wait but I can't see myself with nobody else but you."

"Awn, is Dave confessing his feelings for me?" I baby talked him and he laughed.

"Hell naw. I'm too gangsta for that shit." He said.

"Not too gangsta if you opening up." I said.

"You right. But for real." He said and I sighed.

"Okay Dave. I'm on the same page with you but I don't want you pulling what the fuck you pulled. Talm bout I'm old news. Ariana ain't never old news to no nigga." I said.

"Girl shut that shit up and continue to run yo hands through my damn head." He said causing me to giggle.

I continued my task until I heard him snoring. I didn't bother to tell him to move. I let him lay there because it wasn't too long after I fell asleep.

*
"Dante, I know you ain't talking." I said to him.

"I am. I know you see my mouth moving." He said.

"Aight bet. Remember that. Because I was gon spare you but now imma tell Jayda about you texting that girl—," feeling Dante's hand cover my mouth caused me to laugh.

"Nah hoe, cause see, you play too much." I said.

"Damn sis. You out bad." He said receiving a glare from Jayda.

"See you done started some shit." He said.

"Hell yeah she did. What she talking about?" Jayda asked.

"Ion know baby. You know she got that um.." he started snapping his fingers as if he was trying to remember something.

"You know what disease I'm tryna say Dave." He said and I punched him in his shoulder.

"Boy I don't got no damn disease." I said.

"Hell yeah you do. You got that talk to damn much disease." He bucked at me and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Anyways." I said, turning to look at Dave who was deep in his phone.

"What?" He asked.

"Boy don't what me." I said hitting him before receiving a hard smack to my thigh.

"Ow Bitch." I said and he looked at me before reaching over and grabbing something. He grabbed me by my neck in a quickness, holding a cold metal up to my chin.

"I'll blow ya shit right here." He said.

"Ian worried daddy. I already got a body on my hands." I said.

"WHAT THE FUCK did I just HEAR!" Dante exclaimed.

"Yeah because what? Ariana got a body?" Jayda asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah and it's something I wanna forget." I said.

"Damn. My bestie a killer?" Jayda asked and I waved her off.

"Um no. But I'm a killer in bed." I whispered the last part to Dave.

"Damn right you is." He said and I bit down on my lip.

"Go up to the room ya nasty's." Dante said.

"No. Eli and Miles are in my room playing COD." I said.

Resting my feet on Dave's lap, I flicked through the channels on the Tv.

I was craving some shrimp Alfredo and wanted some ASAP. Going into the kitchen, I found some left over Alfredo and warmed it up.

Waiting patiently for my food to finish, I felt myself having to throw up again.

"Damn." I said as I emptied my stomach into the trash can.

Feeling my hair behind held up, it was Jayda.

"Girl, you and this throwing up." She said.

"I know. I don't know what it wrong with me." I said, wiping my mouth.

"Bitch you pregnant." She whispered into my ear.

I must've broke my neck to look at her ass like she was fucking stupid. Me pregnant? NO.

"Jayda, do not wish that upon a city girl." I said and she laughed.

"I'm telling you, your pregnant." She said but I waved her off.

Hearing the microwave beep, I grabbed my Alfredo along with a fork.

"I'm gonna grab my keys." Jayda said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because were going to get you a pregnancy test." She said and I palmed my face. She walked upstairs and later came down with her keys and me some slides.

Going to the door, before I could even walk out, Dave cleared his throat.

"Where you going?" He asked.

"Just to the store with Jayda. I'll be back." I said.

"Damn, you wasn't gon say nothing?" He asked.

"Nah. I'll be right back." I said before I felt him grab me by my waist, pulling me back.

"Gimme kiss then." He said and i pecked his lips once before I heard Jayda call after me.

"Dammit Dave! Stop holding my bitch up!" Jayda yelled.

I laughed as I slipped out of his arms. Getting in her car, she pulled off to Walgreens.

If I was pregnant, I don't know what I was gonna do. My father would probably kill me. He was big on sex after marriage but he knows I've been having sex but a baby?

I might not live to see next month.

I was scared shitless to see if I was pregnant. I don't know what I was gonna do. Especially with no job or nothing.

But babies were blessings and I always wanted one but now? I don't know.

Ariana, if you pregnant.

"Imma be a fucking god mom. Ain't that a blessing." She said.

"Yeah it's a blessing but Jayda, if I'm pregnant, my father will kill me." I said, slight frantically.

"Girl calm down. What's the worst he could do? Kick you out? Girl you got me to stay with." She said.

"Alright but still. A baby comes with a lot." I said.

"All imma tell you is I gotchu through whatever. Nobody got you like I do pooh. You gon be straight for life as long as I'm living."