Three

Ariana

I was laying in bed, watching 1000 Pd sisters. It was going on 3 o clock in the morning and here I was, wide awake and bored.

I was pissed at Jayda because that bitch lied to me but I should've known she wouldn't be coming back. Not after a dick appointment with that man.

Hearing and feeling my stomach growl, I got out of bed and walked downstairs to the kitchen.

Cutting the lights on, I looked through the cabinets to find a few snacks.

Damn we're gonna have to go to Walmart.

Grabbing the whole various kinds of chips and a box of Cheez-it's, I grabbed one of my clear fruits and headed back upstairs until I saw Dave walking out the movie room.

"Where the hell you going with all that food?" He asked.

"My business." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Fat ass." He mumbled but I heard him.

"Hey! Girls eat." I said as I went inside my room, closing the door behind myself.

Climbing into my bed, I got comfortable. I stuffed my face like the fat ass I am until I was full and fast asleep.

*

It was the next day and I was getting out the shower. Wrapping the towel around me, I left out, going to my drawer and pulling out my undergarments.

Throwing on the black laced Victoria Secret set, I put on a white spaghetti strapped shirt with blue tie dye joggers.

Slipping on my fur slides, I grabbed my phone off the charger and purse, going downstairs.

I had a hair appointment and I couldn't be late because I'll be damned if Tae give somebody my spot.

Getting ready to touch the door knob, I heard a throat clear from behind me causing me to suck my teeth lowly.

I turned on my heels, meeting eyes with Dave.

"Where you going?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Out." I replied back smartly. He chuckled under his breath, folding his arms.

"Your gonna give me a hard time aren't you." He said and I nodded my head.

"Yes. Now can I go?" I asked.

"Call your pops and see if you can leave." He said and I stared at him once more to see if he was joking but his straight face didn't even move.

Calling my dad, the phone ringed before he answered.

"Daddy! I have a hair appointment with Tae and Dave here isn't letting me go." I said, looking at him with disgust even though his ass was fine as hell.

"I told him to not let you leave that house and if you do, he goes with you. So choose." He said before the call ended.

He hung up in my face.

I looked at Dave seeing that he was waiting for me to say something. I could curse my dad out.

"Can you take me to the salon?" I asked.

"Nope." He said and my eyes grew wide at his response.

"What?! Look at my head. I need this done." I whine as I follow him into the living room.

"I don't know what to tell you Ariana." He said and I rolled my eyes, plopping down.

"What if I say please?" I said and he looked at me.