Twenty

Ariana

I was sitting on the couch watching a movie with my dad when I could see Dave in the corner of my eye.

Watching him closely, his eyes met with mine and they were low.

He signaled for me to come and I looked over at my dad who's attentions was deep into the Tv.

"I'll be back." I told him and he nodded.

"Don't be gone too long." He spoke.

Getting up, I walked into the kitchen to see Dave no where in sight.

Cursing under my breath, I felt my arm being pulled and into the bathroom.

Dave closed the door, pushing his lips into mine.

"Dave my dad is here!" I say into the kiss.

"I don't care." He said as he picked me up.

He sat me on the counter, sliding his hands under my shirt.

He unlatched my bra strap before cupping my boobs into his hands.

He took me out of my white beetle before putting one of my boobs in his mouth.

This move was risky but fuck it. Unbuckling his jeans, he slid my panties to the side before inserting himself causing me to cry out in pleasure.

I covered my mouth as he pounded in and out of me. I could feel my eyes rolling to the back of my head at the feeling.

"Shit." I say as I wrap my arms around his neck. Feeling my stomach soon knot up, I released on him.

We were in the bathroom for a good 40 minutes before he pulled out. He left me breathless.

We cleaned ourselves up and acted as if nothing happened.

*
It was the next day and I was cleaning the kitchen when I felt arms wrap around my waist.

Looking up, there stood Dave. He placed kisses in the crook of my neck and I closed my eyes.

"Ya pops still here?" He asked.

"Yes." I said.

"So move." I added.

He smacked his lips.

"Well I'm finna go." He said and I raised a brow.

"Go where?" I asked.

"I do have a home." He replied smartly.

"Well hell, your never there. Thought they would've evicted your ass already." I said and he laughed as he grabbed a Orange.

"You got jokes. Imma holla you later Aight ma?" He said.

"No. Take me with you." I said as I threw the towel in the sink.

"Today is a busy day for me. I don't think your ready." He said and I frowned.

"Boy don't tell me what I'm ready for. I'll meet you in the truck." I said.

*
Hearing Dave honk the horn for the 50th time, I groaned before I picked my phone up to see him blowing me.

I left out my room and slipped out the front door. Getting in his truck, I sucked my teeth.

"What took you so long?" He asked.

"I had to do my hair and makeup." I said and he shook his head as he pulled off.

I had no clue where his house was but the farther from the town we went, I knew he was in the hood but I wasn't judging.