Four

Ariana

"Imma see you tomorrow?" Dave friend whom I learned name was Dante said.

"Yeah." Dave replied. Dante got inside his car before he sped off down the street.

Seeing Dave getting ready to get in the truck, I stopped him.

"Wait, take my picture." I said, pulling him around and handing him my phone.

He groaned and I laughed.

I posed and he snapped a couple pictures and out of all the ones he snapped, I only found one cute.

"You get on my nerves

"You get on my nerves." I said as I get inside the truck.

"Does it look like I give a fuck?" He asked and I looked at him.

"No." I said and he nodded.

"Exactly." He said as he drove back to my father's house.

The ride back home was quiet and once I seen that we had made it back, I hopped out and walked inside.

I went straight for the living room, grabbing the remote off the table and plopping down onto the couch.

Flicking through channels, the remote was snatched out my hand.

"What the fuck was that for?" I asked and he raised a brow at me.

"Watch yo mouth Ariana." He said and I scoffed.

"Your just a body guard, not my dad." I said and he chuckled lowly.

"I might not be ya pops but I'm an adult and you a lil ass kid." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"This my house so give it back." I said but he ignored me. I groaned, storming upstairs and slamming my room door.

I belly flopped onto my bed and let out a sigh. This is straight bullshit.

Hearing my phone ring, I took it out my pocket and seen that Jayda was calling.

Answering the FaceTime call, I made sure to mug her.

"Why your face all long? What did I do now?" She asked.

"You ain't called or nothing." I said and she laughed.

"It's just 3. You act like I haven't talked to you in weeks." She said and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Well anyways, what you doing?"

*
My stomach rumbled as I scrolled on instagram. Looking outside, I seen that Dave's truck was still sitting outside.

"Does he ever go home?" I asked myself. I walked out my room and down the stairs to the living room to see him sitting on the couch, deep in his phone.