Thirty-Three

Ariana

I watched as my father tapped his foot with his head in his hands.

My heart literally dropped. How did he find it? He went through my room?

He didn't say anything, he kept quiet and I knew that wasn't good.

"Daddy let me expl—,"

"EXPLAIN WHAT?!" His voice boomed causing me to jump.

"Explain what Ariana? It ain't shit to explain! It's right fucking here!" He yelled, slamming his hand on the counter.

"But da-,"

"SHUT UP!"

I immediately shut my mouth as I fidgeted with my nails.

"We talked about this Ariana! Did we or did we not?! First it's condoms, now a PREGNANCY TEST?" He said.

"I-I," I tried to get out.

It wasn't really much I could say. He was right, the pregnancy test explained it all.

I did what I did. I laid down and had sex and slipped up.

"I can't believe you Ariana! You out here giving yourself to these lil ass boys!" He spat at me.

He walked closer and closer but I just backed up until I hit the wall.

"You out here fucking and now you pregnant! You only 18!" He said.

Tears strolled down my cheeks as he hit the wall, mere inches away from my head.

"Who is the boy and I mean tell me." He gritted but I shook my head.

"I will slap the fuck out of you Ariana! Tell me who the boy is!" He shouted.

Getting out of his hold, I was getting ready to run to my room but he grabbed me by my shirt, pulling me to the ground.

"TELL ME!"

"O-Okay! Okay! If I tell you promise you won't get mad..."

"Tell me Ariana." He said and I looked away, mumbling his name.

"What?! I can't hear you!" He said.

"Daddy your hurting me.." I cried out.

"You think I care? Your hurting me by getting knocked up! Now speak up!" He said and I sighed.

"Dave!" I sobbed loudly.

His face changed from anger and into shock. He stared at me like he didn't believe it.

He then let me go, and left out of the kitchen. I knew were he was going and I was right behind him, trying to pull him back.

"Daddy stop! Don't do anything stupid!" I yelled.

"Let me go Ariana!" He said as he jogged up the stairs. I was still trying to pull him back but he was just too strong.

He busted into the guest room where Dave was. He was sitting peacefully in the bed with earphones in.

Once he noticed us, he looked at us like we were crazy

My dad cocked his arm back and hit Dave right in the face.

"DADDY STOP!" I yelled.