Eleven

Ariana

My eyes roamed the menu as we all sat in Samantha's Tap room & Grill

"What you getting Ari?" Jayda asked as she sat across from me beside Dante.

The two were oddly close but I thought they were cute.

"I don't know yet. It's a lot of stuff on here that looks pretty good." I said.

"Well pick one." He said and I rolled my eyes.

After a few more minutes of looking, I finally settled with something. The waiter came up and took our orders but she was standing here to Damn long but take a quick guess on why.

Feeling a stare on me, it was Jayda. She was giving me a look that read 'Calm Down'.

Sipping from my lemonade, I pulled out my phone.

"Jayda, wanna go walk the strip?" I asked.

"You know I'm down." She said.

"Who taking you?" Dave asked. "Cause it ain't me." He added and I rolled my eyes.

"I'll take em. You just being mean for no damn reason." Dante said and me and Jayda smiled.

"Thank you Dante." I said and he chuckled.

"Then I have no choice but to come then." He said and I groaned lowly.

I honestly forgot he had to keep an eye on me but that wasn't stopping anything.

"Dave, let me out so I can use the bathroom." I said and he looked at me before letting me out.

Walking to the bathroom, I entered. I didn't even have to use it, I just wanted to check myself out.

Once I seen that I was okay, I left out, bumping into someone.

"I'm so sorry." I said, walking around until he softly grabbed me by my wrist pulling me back.

"Damn, I can't say you good? You just walk off fast as hell." He said. I finally took in his features and he was fine as hell but he wasn't Dave.

But knowing me, I was trying to get up under Dave's skin.

"My bad." I said.

"What's ya name? You hella bad." He said and I giggled to myself, feeling a hole being burned in my back.

I think we all know who it was.

"My name is Ari, you?" I asked.

"My name Landon. Lemme get your number." He said and I happily gave it to him. After exchanging numbers, I thought that was it but he kept talking.

"I never seen your face down here, you must be visiting." He said.

"I am. I came down here for my birthday which is tomorrow." I said and he gave me a surprised look.

"Word? It's this party at this club. You should slide tomorrow night." He said and I nodded.

"I will. Just text me." I said walking away and back to the table to see Dave with a slight mug. I could tell he was trying to not act upset.

"Who was that?" He asked and I smirked.

"Just a friend." I said and he nodded.

"Aight." He spoke and I looked at Jayda who looked at me with a childish smirk.

Once our food came, we began eating but that was up until Dante mf Jayda got into an argument.

"Look at my shirt Dante!" Jayda yelled and he looked at her blankly.

"You think I give a fuck about that shirt?" He asked and she rolled her eyes, sliding out of the booth.

"Ight ma my apologies. I'm sorry." He said as he went after her, leaving me and Dave at the table alone.

It was quiet between us and I didn't have anything to say to him although I didn't want him to be mad at me.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked as if it wasn't obvious.

"Ain't shit wrong with me." He said and I laughed lowly.

"What's funny?" He asked.

"You don't wanna know." I said and he sucked his teeth.

"Nah, speak up." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Dave, just know I know." I said with a shrug and he chuckled.

"Well I want you to know that I know as well and whatever your thinking, your wrong." He said.

"Yeah yeah." I waved him off. I knew Dave was feeling me, it was totally obvious. I don't know why he denying.

If he was just to say something, I'll stop fucking around but clearly he doesn't like expressing his feelings.

*
"JAYDA! Come on!" I shouted as I grabbed my towel. Instead of walking the strip, we settled on just getting in the pool.

"I'm coming!" She said as I walked in the kitchen to see Dave with his swim shorts on. He looked at me before walking out.

I scoffed, rolling my eyes.

Ever since we got back to the house, he hasn't said a word to me or barely even looked my way.

Seeing Jayda walking down the hallway, she looked at me with a smile.

"Come on." She said and I followed her out.

Before we got in the pool, we got in the showers. Hearing a snap, I looked at Jayda to see her phone up like she took a picture of me.

"Let me see that

"Let me see that." I said and she showed me. I couldn't do nothing but laugh. The picture was bomb though.

Cutting the shower off, we walked to the pool. As I slowly stepped in, my eyes met with Dave who was staring at me.

I guess he likes what he sees.

"Girl I think so." Jayda said into my ear causing me to laugh.

I sat on the concrete, my feet splashing water.

"Cannon ball!" Dante yelled as he jumped into the deep end. I shook my head at his silliness.

Looking over at Dave, he was now getting out. I frowned, seeing that something was clearly bothering him but I might be wrong.

Seeing Jayda and Dante boo'd up, I got out the pool and grabbed my towel, wrapping it around me as I walked inside to search for Dave.

"Dave?" I called out to hear noise in the kitchen.

Going inside, I stood in the doorway to see him pouring him a glass of liquor.

"You okay?" I asked as I watched him down it like water before he poured him some more.

He didn't give me a response which caused me to roll my eyes.

"I guess your fine. I'm going back to the pool." I said hearing him say nothing. I made my way back to the pool and just relaxed in the sun.