Eighteen

Ariana

I took out big t-shirt, putting it on over my undergarments. I had just got out of the shower and was now getting ready to go to sleep.

Hearing the front door open and close, I looked out the blinds of my window seeing Dave's truck outside.

He'd been gone all day and didn't even think to call to check up on me.

Sucks for a body guard.

I climbed in bed, getting under the covers. I checked the time as it read 12:09.

I turned my lamp off and fell into a deep sleep.

*
I stirred in my sleep before I had woken up. My head went to my clock as the time read 3:46.

"Damn, I slept only 3 hours?" I said more to myself. Getting out of bed, my stomach growled.

Leaving out my room, I crept down the stairs.

Seeing the kitchen light on, I peaked around the corner to see Dave.

He was closing the fridge and my eyes were stuck on him.

He was dressed in nothing but a towel, water dripping down him.

Calm them hormones girl

I bit down on my lip, staring down at his budge that looked to be huge.

I was so caught up in my horny thoughts that I didn't even notice him staring at me.

"Ari, why are you creeping?" He asked as he poured him some koolaid in a glass.

"I-I'm not. Just came to grab a snack. That's all." I said with a shrug.

Hearing him laugh, I went to the snack cabinet.

My stomach was in my ass and I didn't even know why. Maybe because I wanted him.

Having sex would be taking it too fast, besides, I'm still a virgin.

Ugh Ari, shut up.

"What?" I heard Dave say.

"Nothing." I said as I grabbed a bag of Doritos, tearing them open.

"Shouldn't you be in bed?" He asked and I sucked my teeth.

"Bed? Boy I don't have a bed time." I said going for my fruit snacks that were on top of the fridge.

Reaching for them, Dave grabbed them, holding them in the air.

I sighed, not wanting to play these games with him.

"Dave, give them here." I said.

"Get it. I'm not stopping you." He said.

"David." I said.

"Ari." He replied.

I smacked my lips with a groan.

"Why do you like playing?" I asked.

"Why you whining?" He asked and I flicked him off.

"Your annoying." I said.

I was literally on my tippy toes but that didn't seem to help.

"You know what, forget about it." I said getting ready to leave but he pulled me back by my waist.

Just by feeling his touch my stomach turned into knots.

"Here ma." He said and I smiled, snatching the box away. He mugged me and I smirked.

"Thank you." I said as I took out two packs.