Chapter 1: Agent Seven Rogers

^^^^^^ Agent Seven Rogers ^^^^^^^

I walked around the large training room keeping on my toes so I was quiet, I listened to my surroundings very carefully... keeping my heart rate as steady as I possibly could.

For as long as I could remember I have been raised side by side with the best of the best SHIELD Agents, my limits pushed and tested. As soon as I could walk I trained in gymnastics and martial arts, I knew how to knock someone out from the age of four, I could put a gun together by the age of six, when I was eight I could fire any gun placed in my hands and hit a perfect shot and then when I turned ten years old I was officially allowed in the field working small missions to start with but when I turned twelve I was taking on the worst kinds of people. I had been all over the world taking down forces that challenged SHIELD, I had seen and done things no young child should have but this was what I was created for.

As I went to take a step forward I felt a rush of wind and I jumped back letting a second arrow glide past my face. I ran for it, I jumped over the benches, slid under the punch bags then as I turned around I faced Natasha Romanoff, I turned the other way and stood in front of me was Clint Barton two of SHIELD's best assassins and my mentors. As they both ran to me I jumped up and kicked my legs out hitting their chests, Natasha was first to recover, I ducked missing her kick then I swung my leg around knocking her over. I turned to Clint then slid through his legs, I lay on my back and kicked him forward hitting Natasha then I made a break for it. I sprinted down the middle of the room with the two assassins following close behind, I picked up as much speed as I could launching myself at the wall and running up it, I jumped backwards doing a back flip over the two assassins, as I went over their heads and I grabbed a very specific arrow out of Clint's quiver, I landed on my feet and smirked at the two agents in front of me then I threw the arrow into the wall in between the two of them setting of the smoke. As the two scrambled to get out of the smoke I ran and I climbed up the climbing wall as fast as I physically could, when I reached the top I punched the big red button-

*RIIIIIIIING*

The bell sounded throughout the room.

"HELL YEAH!" I cheered as I clung onto the wall.

I dropped down landing on the soft mat then I turned to look at the two assassins who were smirking at me like proud siblings.

"Record time?" Clint asked Natasha.

I crossed my arms. "Come on, I so deserve praise for that?" I asked. "I didn't hesitate on anything!"

Natasha nodded. "That was impressive Lucky Seven, good use of your enemies weapons," She told me.

"I took a leaf out of your book," I admitted. "Use anything and everything to win."

Clint fist bumped me. "The student became the teacher," He chuckled. "Man I remember when you first held a gun, now you're kicking ass all day long. Agent Williams told me about that mission in Cuba last week, that was pretty cool how you rewired the explosives to voice activation. Where'd you learn that?"

The three of us walked out of the training room. "Hey I learnt from the very best," I stated. "I just read a few things on the SHIELD file system and put it into practice."

Natasha nudged me. "Don't forget about us when you become a top agent," She told me. "You'll be running the rookies training sessions soon. So those kids what a real agent looks like."

I looked up at the clock and hissed. "Crap I got school," I stated. "See you guys later!"

I took off down the corridor running as fast as I could; I was late yesterday so I really couldn't be late again or I was in detention for a week which wasn't an option, I had other things to do.

I ran into my room at HQ; This had been my room for fifteen years. I had so many amazing memories in here and it was my own space were I could come and relax without anyone bothering me.

I jumped in the shower and washed my training session away the cool water was very refreshing and cooled me right down. After turning off the shower I raced around my room drying my long brown hair, I did my make up and got changed. On my way out the door I threw my school books in my bag and picked up my jacket; I had minutes to get to my car and I was up for the challenge.

As I ran past the other agents I bid them a good morning, I used my ID card to use all the shortcuts so I could get to the garage quicker. I was a level nine agent, so not only was I the youngest on the force, I was the youngest agent to ever be given a level nine badge; Which was pretty cool.

I rode the elevator down to the garage. As the door opened I spotted a large black SUV with it's engine running, I ran over to the car and climbed into the back seat buckling up my belt-

"For once your on time for school!" Director Fury stated from the front seat.

I smiled at Fury. "You're back!" I cheered.

Fury had been working away for the last few weeks dealing with some new dangerous technology over in Russia; Fury wasn't one for field missions anymore but this one needed his full support.

"I saw your training this morning Agent Seven," Fury began as he drove out the garage. "I'm very impressed with your skills, how heavy did you lift yesterday?"

I smirked. "I pulled a car over fifty meters," I stated proudly. "I'm getting stronger every day, Barton said he'd get the boys to put some weights in to really push me!"

Fury looked at me through the rear view mirror nodding. "I'm very impressed with how you are handling your new training schedule," He chuckled. "Tough like your parents, you are the best combination."

"I got her brains and his muscles," I said as I leaned back into my chair. "Thankfully not the other way round."

Fury frowned at me. "Agent Seven you got more than that and you know it!" He told me. "I keep telling you that you are more than just an experiment, you are a big part of this agency, you will one day be the best of the best, Romanoff tells me you will one day be the one others will fear."

I was experiment Seven in Project America. Howard Stark tried to create a super soldier from birth, I was one out of ten that had the mixed DNA of Agent Peggy Carter and Captain America AKA Steve Rogers. The project was almost scrapped when Howard Stark was killed but when the agents were checking for life within the test tubes I was the only child to still be alive and the project continued, well sort of, I wasn't trained harshly to begin with but I always craved more from my mentors and I picked things up fast so they gave it to me, they pushed me and pushed me. I got my Mother's intelligence and firearm skills along with her height then I got all my athletic abilities from my Father, oh and his blue eyes, then there was my hair which was a mixture of blondes and browns but that was it.

I was Agent Seven Rogers of SHIELD.

"Agent Seven I have always taught you to respect your parents," Fury reminded me. "I'm sure Agent Coulson talked about your parents a lot while you were in his care?"

I sighed. "Don't remind me," I grumbled. "He really was their biggest fan!"

For the first thirteen years of my life I was raised by Agent Phil Coulson before he was killed during the battle in New York with the Avengers and Loki. Ah yes due to my level in SHIELD I knew about Coulson's fake death, he would check up on me all the time to make sure I was behaving and doing my best at school, he always encouraged me to hit all targets life threw at me and be the best I could be.

Fury pulled up outside my school. "Can you not set fire to anything today?" He asked.

I slipped on my jacket. "Fury you know I don't make promises I can't keep," I told him then I climbed out the car. "School is my least favourite mission!"