Chapter 14: Park

A/N- Just a cute lil chapter.

"Well if it isn't lucky Seven eating cheerios, again!" Sam Wilson stated as he walked into the apartment with Steve. "How's your suspension going?"

"Terrible!" I said as I ate my cheerios. "Day six sucks!"

Steve sighed. "I told you bowl, spoon and milk with cheerios!" He reminded me.

"It's not a crime to eat cheerios with my hand," I pointed out. "I went for a jog this morning so now I'm treating myself."

"Sky we talked about this," He reminded me.

Steve and I had been getting on rather well. We've been hanging out quite a bit in the apartment, we've watched a few movies together and we went to the museum the other day to sketch some artwork which was fun; We talked about some of the things that had happened over the years, Steve was very interested in what I was telling him which I really liked. On the other hand of our Father- daughter relationship Steve had now set rules which I wasn't pleased about, I mean one rule was I couldn't stay out past ten, I had to tell him if I was at Peter or Ned's, well anywhere actually, the rule about eating cheerios was dumb and the rule about homework was annoying, no playstation until homework was done; Boring!

Sam sat on the couch next to me. "It's a crime to eat cereal at half two in the afternoon on a saturday!" He stated. "Don't you eat anything else?" 

I stuck my tongue out at Sam making him laugh then I laughed too as I sat up crossing my legs. I looked at Steve who pulled out a clean tshirt, I frowned as I looked back at Sam.

"Where's he going?" I asked Sam.

"We're going to the park," Steve stated.

I pulled a face. "Why?" I asked in confusion. "We went yesterday after your date, we ran laps and I won."

"No you didn't," Steve stated.

I hummed. "Er yeah I did!" I defended.

Steve and Sam shared a look. "There's something I want us to do," Steve told me. "Go and get changed... Go on!"

Still looking confused I walk to my bedroom and looked through my closet. I pulled out some shorts, a tshirt and my trainers. I tied up my hair into a tight high ponytail then I walked out of my bedroom; Sam had now gone and Steve was sat on the sofa looking through my notebook-

"Can you stop drawing your teachers in silly outfits!" Steve told me as he held up one of my pictures. "Do not let your teachers see this or you will be in big trouble."

I laughed. "Come on my shading on the dress is great though, right?" I asked as I pointed to the details. "I'm getting so much better. I miss spray painting the city!"

Steve shook his head. "I've fought aliens and Gods but you will give me a heart attack, climbing rooftops, hanging out on the fire escape!" He told me. "Helping spiderman!"

I played dumb. "No idea what you're talking about," I told him as we walked out the apartment.

Steve sighed as we headed to his car that was parked on the car park. I watched as he pressed the car key unlocking his car then he popped the trunk open revealing his shield. I looked at Steve in confusion as he picked it up then span it round in his hands... Erm?

"What are you doing?" I asked as Steve shut the trunk. "Didn't think you were cap anymore, wait are we doing hero stuff, why are you looking so serious?"

Steve looked at me. "Stop asking questions," He stated. "Come on."

The two of us walked through the streets heading towards the park and of course we were attracting some attention thanks to the shield but Steve didn't seem to care, he walked with his head held high and continued to make conversation with me.