Chapter 7: Party At The Tower

- Flash Back -

I ran through the hallways of SHIELD HQ. My laugh filled the building, the other agents greeted me with bright smiles and good evenings, I wanted to get to a certain Agents room as fast as I could. 

When I reached the door I adjusted my dress and hair bow then knocked the door, I waited very patiently looking up at the door desperate to see my best friend and big brother.  I watched the handle turn then it slowly opened to reveal twenty one year old Clint Barton wearing a smart suit and tie-

"Wow look you are little Seven!" Clint said with a wide smile as he picked me up. "I don't think I've ever seen you in a dress!" 

I laugh as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Do I look nice?" I asked as I looked down at myself.

"You are the most beautiful seven year old in the world!" He told me. "You ready to go undercover?" 

I squealed in excitement. "We're going to London. I get to help with a mission!" I whispered. "I can't wait, I'm on a little mission!" 

Clint laughed. "Yeah you are on a little mission with us. You still wanna be my date?" He asked as he placed me on my feet.

I nodded. "Yeah I can't wait to dance and help the other agents," I told him as I held his hand walking down the corridor to the jet. 

--------

I smiled at the memory as I curled my hair with my music playing in the background; I absolutely loved that night, nothing really happened but Clint and I danced all night long and I loved my little dress. 

Tonight Tony was throwing a party at the Avengers tower, we were allowed to invite anyone we wanted and of course I invited Peter Parker since we had become really close over the last two weeks and he already knew Tony so it wouldn't be that big of deal having him here. Peter and his friend Ned had really welcomed me to the city, we went out a lot after school, we went to the movies, to the park and we had some movie nights at their places which was really fun. 

I finished my make up and sprayed hair spray all over my hair to hold the curls in place. I changed into a nice white jumpsuit and put on some white vans, I looked at my reflection and I smiled brightly; I did love a good party and at my last school I always wanted to attend the parties but sneaking out was sometimes difficult. 

As I turned my music off the music on the top floor began to play loudly.

I walked out my room and I noticed Thor was walking towards the elevator

I walked out my room and I noticed Thor was walking towards the elevator. "Good evening Lady Seven," Thor greeted. "You look very beautiful!"

"Thank you Thor, you look very handsome!" I told him. Thor and I stepped into the elevator riding up to the top floor. "Is Jane coming tonight?" I asked.

A smile grew on Thor's face. "Yes she is, she's very excited," He told me.

I did love Thor he was like a big man child who just loved everything about this world and the people. The other night we sat up and we toasted marshmallows on the roof, he talked for hours about his life on Asgard, all the battles he had faced and how he would one day be King.