Chapter 13: School Freak

Why did school have to go by so damn slow? I mean it's like they want us to suffer, they give us boring teachers with dull voices and they expect us to sit and listen to them. Nope. I had really spaced out during this history lesson, I decided drawing was my only cure for this boredom; I drew sweets in the back of my book, taking extra care with my shading to help make the drawing look more real-

"Mister Brown why don't we ask Seven," A girl in my class spoke up pulling me from my thoughts.

I looked at the girl 'Layla' and frowned. "Ask me what?" I asked in confusion as I looked at my classmates in confusion.

"What's Captain America really like?" She asked, everyone was looking at me. "He drops you off at school right?"

I sat up straight. "I have no idea what you're talking about," I stated.

The class started to whisper. "Yeah I saw you in his car last week," A boy stated.

"Wow is he your Dad?" A girl asked.

"Are you like him?" A boy asked. "Like fast, strong?"

"A freak?" Another boy asked. "Where you frozen too?"

"Argh I bet they cut her open and messed with her insides!" A boy laughed.

"Ew gross!" A girl squealed.

A girl laughed. "Like an experiment?" She asked.

A boy laughed. "Were you like probed and stuff?" He asked. 

I frowned in annoyance. "I'd tread very carefully," I grumbled at the class.

"Are you from space?" A girl asked.

A boy tutted. "No stupid she's an experiment!" He declared. "Were you made in a bottle?"

"Nah cooked in the oven," Another boy laughed. 

The grip around my metal water bottle grew tighter and tighter until it was crushed in my hand. My teacher came over to me and stood in between myself and the students who were taunting me.

"Let's settle down class," Mister Brown announced. "We cannot assume Seven is anything like her Father plus child experimentation is actually illegal!"

That's it!

I picked up the table and I threw it at the wall in a foul rage causing the class to gasp and move away from me. I saw red, I was angry and I was beyond ready to destroy anything in my path, I pushed and flipped tables over letting them smash then bang onto the ground, I let my fist collide with the wall; I punched a hole through to the next class room.

"You really wanna know?" I asked as I looked at the floor. "I was made in a lab. I am a mini super soldier, I was created to be a weapon. IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED TO HEAR, ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?"

As I slowly turned to look at the class they all stared at me with wide eyes and open mouths.

"Seven Rogers, Principal's office," Mister brown said slowly.

Without another word I picked up my bag and walked out the classroom, I walked down the corridor keeping my head down and my pace quick. I moved quickly down the stairs to the ground floor, I looked at my feet as I approached the Principal's office then I sat down outside the door.

I kept checking my phone, minutes went by very, very slowly and it was at that point I knew that Steve had been called. Peter and Ned had been texting me to see if I was okay, I didn't reply because knowing my luck the Principal would walk through the door and catch me, I mean come on I didn't need that adding to my list of things I'd done wrong.