Chapter 9: Oh No!

*BANG*

An explosion startled me awake; We were now back in New York and Tony was speeding through the city as buildings around us began to crumble. Tony did his best to try and dodge the boulders that were falling around us.

*BANG*

A large boulder fell a few feet away from us, Tony had to quickly turn his car before we drive into the rock, as the car turned it flipped on its side barrel rolling down the street, I held onto my seat as Tony and I yelled in fear then after what felt like forever the car rolled into a building.

Another explosion sounded through the street shaking the car. Tony pressed a button in his car that released our seat belts.

"You okay?" Tony asked.

As I sat up my head span. "I'm alive," I grumbled.

Tony messed with his watch and a metal hand took shape around his hand, he blasted the window so it shattered leading our way out. Tony went first then he helped me out, I slipped my bag on my back and we looked around the street where people were running, sirens were blaring all around us, explosions carried on going off. I pulled out a black mask and tied it around my face protecting my identity.

People were running past me screaming for help, as I looked up I saw Thor over me then the quinjet followed.

"COME ON!" I shouted to Tony.

We both ran in the direction of the quinjet, we took a sharp turn round a corner and we climbed over car bonnets to where the quinjet had landed-

"SEVEN!" Natasha shouted as she ran out the quinjet then tossed me a belt that held three guns, bullets and two batons. "Put that on. Stark suit up."

I threw my bag onto the ramp of the jet then I put my belt around my hips securing it tightly then I pulled the baton out of my belt. Clint followed Natasha out the jet wearing his quiver and holding his bow, the three of us ran down the street following the explosions. As we got closer to the explosions I could hear Loki's taunting voice-

"Always so pathetic?" Loki said as he fought Thor using his magic to create doubles of himself surrounding his brother. "You were never a match for my magic!"

I looked around and saw a Loki standing away from Thor with an evil grin playing on his lips, I ran over and tackled that Loki to the ground punching him in the face, Loki grabbed my pony tail then hit me across the face, he kicked my stomach then pushed me to the ground, I jumped up and kicked Loki's legs knocking him over but he quickly recovered and the two of us threw punches at one another, I punched Loki in the face but he kicked my legs knocking me down.

Loki towered over me "I told you before mortal, we are the same!" He teased with an evil grin. "Outcasts, only here for one purpose and one purpose alone!"

"I'm nothing like you!" I shouted at him.

Suddenly Thor's hammer collided with Loki knocking him back, Thor called his hammer back to him then smashed it onto the street shaking the ground. Tony zoomed past Thor and grabbed Loki by the throat picking him up then all of a sudden Loki disappeared.

"Where'd he go?" Clint asked.

We all looked around, our weapons at the ready as the street went silent. As I took a step forward I was grabbed from behind, the tip of a knife pressed against the side of my neck, the avengers looked at me in shock, they gripped their weapons waiting...

"Well isn't this sweet," Loki teased as pushed the tip of the knife into my neck. "The mighty hero's frozen at the sight of a child in danger. If only one person knew she was more than just a random child- Actually where is the man out of time?"