Chapter 5: Loki

- 3RD POV -

The avengers were packing up their things getting ready to move to the Avengers Tower in New York. Steve Rogers had walked out of the briefing room, heading to his temporary room that SHIELD had provided for him; The Captain walked the corridors and noticed one door had a number Seven on it.

It didn't take a genius to know who's room this was.

Steve stood in front of the door; As the leader of the Avengers he thought it was his responsibility to check if Seven was okay after her outburst in the briefing room. Steve knew he hadn't spent much time mentoring the teen but he was trying to spend as much of his free time with Peggy before it was too late. After watching Seven take on the men the other night Steve was impressed with how talented the kid was in close combat, her strength, stamina and flexibility was incredible, Steve had to admit it, Seven was a kid who knew how to use her skills to her advantage.

Steve raised his hand and tapped the door;

*KNOCK**KNOCK*

"Agent Seven?" Steve called but there was no answer. "Seven?"

The super soldier looked at the door handle and turned it, opening the door. He flicked the light on and the room lit up brightly revealing a double bed with pictures and drawings stuck on the wall behind it and Steve was immediately drawn to it, his head tilted slightly as he scanned the photos of a young Agent Seven growing up; The first photo was of Seven lying in a plastic hospital cot wearing a white romper and a hospital bracelet around her ankle reading the her name as 'Experiment Seven. R' then Steve moved onto the next photos, some were of Seven walking, doing martial art moves in a little black outfit, one photo was of Seven at a young age wearing a medal for gymnastics standing next to a young Agent Phil Coulson, other photos were of Seven and Clint firing arrows at targets, there were many photos of her within SHIELD HQ but the last few were of her at school with her friends having fun, the last photo was of Seven sitting on a motorbike in a field with dirt on her face and a cheeky smile on her face. The drawings that were dotted around the wall were both stunning and funny; Seven seemed to be able to drawing very realistic drawings of objects or people and draw some funny cartoons!

Steve walked over to Seven's desk where her half finished homework lay, books were piled to the side of the war, some physic books had notes sticking out of them but a pink notebook caught Steve's eye and he opened it, inside were dozens of pencil...

Steve walked over to Seven's desk where her half finished homework lay, books were piled to the side of the war, some physic books had notes sticking out of them but a pink notebook caught Steve's eye and he opened it, inside were dozens of pencil drawings, some were in colour and others were black and white. Steve had to admit the kid was a talented drawer, she drew arrow heads, portraits of other Agents, vehicles and there was a drawing of a young Peggy Carter at the back, it was a black and white almost copy of her SHIELD portrait that was hanging on the wall within HQ.

"She drew that a couple of months back, she draws when she's bored or angry, if you look on the wall behind her bedside table there's dozens of pictures there," Fury said from the doorway watching the Captain carefully. "Seven's a good kid, she just needs guidance, she isn't always explosive, she doesn't handle emotional overload very well, she would be an incredible agent if not for that. Coulson was the best man to keep her grounded, he enrolled her at a school when she was eight since she was too good for the academy, we trained her here then she went to school for a normal life on the side when she displayed too much adult like behaviour. Coulson went to all her Gymnastic competitions and parent conferences until he died then Seven gave up on the competitions, buried her head in training and school work."