Chapter 3: Kid's Got Skills

I slid down a sloped air vent then kicked the metal cage opening the vent, I gently landed on my feet and looked up and down the corridor

I slid down a sloped air vent then kicked the metal cage opening the vent, I gently landed on my feet and looked up and down the corridor. I crouched down as I made my way down the corridor, I used my hand mirror to looked round corners making sure no one was down them.

As I went to turn down a corridor I noticed a man was stood with his back to me-

"Don't show off!" Natasha said through my earpiece.

I smirked knowing full well I was going for an award winning performance. With a deep breath I ran around the corner and leap frogged over the man's head, I snatched his hat off his head, I crouched down as I landed on my feet, thinking fast I span around kicked the man' legs knocking him over. I jumped forward so my feet were either side of the man's body then punched him square in the face knocking him out.

With a cocky smile on my lips I placed the cap on my head and carried on through the corridor keeping a sharp eye on what was going on around me incase someone was about.

"You guys ready?" I asked through my earpiece.

"Just tell me when young number," Thor said.

I ripped off a small metal door that was fitted into the wall, I pulled out the wire cutters as I studied the coloured wires... Er okay, blue, green, yellow, red and purple. Stark didn't mention a purple wire...

"Guys we have a problem," I stated. "There's a purple wire."

"What do you mean there's a purple wire?" Tony asked.

I frowned. "You know that colour that's not blue but it's not pink," I teased.

Tony laughed dryly. "Hilarious kid, just cut the yellow one like we agreed," He stated. "Purple isn't important."

I shrugged. "Hmm okay," I grumbled.

Carefully I placed the wire cutters in between the yellow wire, I hesitated for a small moment but then I cut the wire-

*ALARM BLARING*

"Oh yeah the purple wasn't important!" I stated in annoyance.

"Oh yeah purple isn't important," Clint teased. "Thor it's show time!"

"SEVEN GO!" Natasha shouted.

Ditching the wire cutters I pulled out my two handguns as I ran as fast as I could the same way I came from. As I ran I heard shouting from behind me; I had company and it wasn't anyone on my team. I picked up the pace as I ran through the corridors;

*SHOOTING*

I did my best to dodge bullets as they came at me at a fast pace. A bullet flew past me and hit the fire alarm causing water to spray from the ceiling drenching me in seconds, I skidded to a stop and fired at the ceiling hitting the lights letting glass fall on top of the men chasing me.