Chapter 10: Then Who Am I?

I entered an apartment building which was a little old and needed some repairs; I walked up the stairs straightening my clothes and retying my pony tail. I knocked the door gently and waited for a few seconds then the door opened to reveal Peter Parker looking very flushed and nervous.

"Seven?" Peter asked. "You okay?"

I shook my head. "I had nowhere else to go," I admitted sadly. "I'm sorry."

Peter led me inside his apartment then through to his bedroom. We both sat on the edge of his bed and I explained everything, my entire life, my parents and why I was now sat in his bedroom having a mental breakdown like the sad teenage girl that I am. Peter held my hand trying to comfort me as I spoke about my life then when I was finished pouring my heart out Peter apologised for not telling me about who he really was, he went through his story about his parents and how he got his powers-

"You know I used to like spiders but I think I'll stay away now," I joked.

Peter and I were now lying on his bed laughing. "Why is it so bad that Captain America found out about you?" He asked. "Wouldn't he be happy to have a daughter as cool as you?"

I shook my head. "Steve would find out SHIELD lied to him 'again', he would never work for them and leave," I explained. "I shouldn't have gone to see Peggy, rookie move really, I should have known better than to put my heart first."

Peter rolled onto his side. "If someone said to me I could see my Mom I wouldn't hesitate," He admitted. "You didn't do anything wrong. You were being human."

I rolled onto my side so we were facing each other. "She named me," I told him. "I have an actual name, not a number."

"What is it?" He asked quietly.

I smiled. "Sky," I whispered. "I actually really like it. My Mother named me!"

"Because of your eyes," He stated making me smile. "They remind me of the sky in the summer."

I laughed as I nudged him. "Parker you flirt!" I told him making him laugh.

"Peter what do you want for-" May said as she entered Peter's room.

Both Peter and I shot up from the bed trying to look casual. May looked between the two of us in shock as she stood in the doorway of the room...

"Seven, hey I ere, are you two being safe?" May asked.

"Oh God," I whispered as I face palmed.

"Aunt May no, no we were just talking," Peter stated. "Seven was upset so we were just talking an-"

*KNOCK**KNOCK*

Someone knocked the apartment door causing all of us to fall silent. May looked between Peter and I then she walked away to answer the door. Peter and I looked at each other then we burst into laughter, our faces were bright red and our stomachs hurt from the laughter.

"Well that was embarrassing," I admitted.

Peter laughed. "Yeah well I'm gonna have to listen to her give the talk when you leave," He stated.

"Peter, Seven," May called. "Can you both come here for a minute?"

Together Peter and I walked out of his room and down the small hallway into the sitting room where Steve Rogers was standing next to Peter's Aunt with his hands on his hips. I huffed in annoyance knowing full well that Tony told Steve where I would be.

"Captain America," Peter stated as he stood up straight. "H-Hi I'm Peter Parker, Seven's friend from school."

Steve nodded. "Hey," He greeted then he looked at me. "I'm here to take you home. We have some things we need to talk about."