Dinner With Styles

HOW WAS YOUR CHRISTMAS?! Sorry I haven't updated in a couple of days.. Well, I am now! Comment, vote, & fan ? thaanks .xx p.s. these chapters are like when Harry was 16 so he was very small (x factor looking) sooo yeah.... the pics on the right is what he looks like.. just sayin'. ENJOY!

Chapter 2:

**Jade's POV**

I woke up with tear stains on my shirt, and my back aching. Memories flooded back in my mind of what happened last night. How dare Harry say that about Zach! I'm definitely letting Zach know, and he'll take care of it. But, it's Friday so I must get up and get ready for school... Well, thank God it's Friday! I got up and dragged my lazy body to the bathroom, not bothering going downstairs to the kitchen to eat. I looked at my reflection and sighed. I grabbed a fresh towel out of the closet in the bathroom and hung it up on the rack. I turned on the hot water all the way and let the steamy hot water hit the bottom of the shower as I stripped out of my clothes. I stepped in and winced in pain as the hot water hit my freezing skin. I got used to it, and it was relaxing. I washed my hair with shampoo and conditioner, and washed my body and shaved, etc. I stayed in there and just let the hot water hit my body, too lazy to get out and let the cold air hit my body. After about 10 minutes I decided I have to get ready, and so I got out and turned off the water and sighed. I grabbed my towel and dried off and plugged in my blow dryer and blow dried my hair and then I brushed my hair and teeth and then applied my makeup. I did it different. I applied some blue and gold eye shadow to make my baby blue eyes pop, some eyeliner , and mascara. Yup. They popped. I decided to leave my hair natural which is wavy due to lost of time and I put it up in a high ponytail, and waterfall braided it. I walked in my room with my towel still wrapped around my body and walked in my wardrobe. I decided on something simple , a Victoria's Secret hoodie, and yoga pants. I grabbed my binder and iPhone which without being planned matched my outfit.. Ha! I applied some lip gloss quickly before heading downstairs and putting on my blue UGGs that go with my outfit. I grabbed my binder, and turned the knob on the front door for it to open. No one was home, so I didn't have to say goodbye and I left on that note. (LINK FOR MY HAIR, MAKEUP, OUTFIT, ETC IN THE COMMENTS BELOW)

I walked to my car, and saw Harry walking.. He didn't have a car, and I wasn't going to give him a ride, nor did he ever ask me for one. His mom and my mom don't know about our "hate" relationship, but I told him not to tell. As I was passing him, I saw him look in my direction, and I didn't even bother looking at him. As I was passing him, I beeped my car horn causing him to jump, which I laughed at. Why did I even cry about what he said? Why would I believe anything that comes out of the curly-headed nerds mouth? He's worthless, dumb and nobody cares.. No one would care if he left this planet. So, why doesn't he? He annoys me, so bad. Honestly, I don't even know why, well before the whole "Zach's cheating on you" thing happened, now I have a reason to be.. But before, I don't know.. Just, something inside went off and I felt angry when he was around, and annoyed.

I went in the parking lot of my school and parked my car and got out. I went up to the familiar building and walked in, and went to my locker , and met up with my friends.

"hey!" I said coming up to Kenzie and Reagan.

"Hey!" they said back to me.

We exchanged hugs and then I did my combination and got my books for first block.

"Thank God it's Friday," I said.

"Ugh! I know right! And, there's a party tonight," Kenzie said nudging me and wiggling her eyebrows.

"Where?" I asked closing my locker.

"MY PLACE!" Reagan said.

"Parents out?" I asked.