Fear Of The Unknown

Chapter 19

**Jade's POV**

I felt as if my heartbeat was about to explode out of my chest. My breathing was irregular. There was silence, before there was a slight chuckle on the other end of the line.

"I'd like to take that as a yes," Harry said lowly. 

"What do you want?" I asked rather harshly into the phone. My grip on it in my hand increasing, I felt as If I was about to crush my phone any given second. 

"Ouch. That's very disrespectful, love. Don't you think I deserve a little more respect than that?" He asked.

"Are you fucking kidding  me? You are kidding, right? Don't you think deserve respect from you? I could change everything and take away everything from you in a matter of words, Harry. Don't forget that," I said.

"Listen Jade," I heard him before he stopped. I heard ruffling in the background and a door close. I started to grow impatient.

"You know all I have to do is click one simple button and this conversation will be over, right?" I asked him.

"Alright, listen. Please do not do that, because what I'm about to say you're going to want to hear and will regret it if you don't," Harry's voice was quiet.

"I'm listening," my voice laced with annoyance.

"Alright well. First of all," He cleared his throat, "I've been thinking about you a lot lately, and I am so sorry for everything. I guess I just.. well.. I-"

"Just stop right there. I do not want to hear any of this! It's a joke, and pathetic. No. I am not listening to it! Goodbye Harry, and don't bother calling me back becau-"

"Jade, I like you, okay?! A lot. I just got mad because I knew you'd never let me and I.. it got out of hand, alright? I regret everything, and would take it back if I could, but I can't. The past is the past, and it can't be erased."

"Yes, exactly! It can't, Harry. It's forever a reminder of what a sicko you are. I appreciate your apology, if it's real at all, but I can't just forget. And I certainly won't forgive right away. It'll take a lot," I explained.

"I get that, I seriously do. But, please promise me something?" He asked softly.

"What?" I asked.

"That you won't hate me forever. I don't care if you don't talk to me, actually I do but it'd be understandable... Just, I don't want you to hate me. That'd hurt me so terribly and-"

"Alright. I promise," I agreed. I swear, I could actually hear his smile on the other end. It made me cringe. 

"Thank you," He said.

"Yeah, can I go now?" I immediately regretted asking. Why did I? I don't have to ask him, I can just hang up. Right? 

"I'd rather you not but-"

"Goodbye, Harr-"

"Wait!" He called quickly.

"Yes?"

"I'm going to be coming back soon, and I don't want things to be awkward. I really am truly sorry," He sighed. Deep down I felt like he really was telling the truth, but then another part of me thought it was just to save his famous reputation. I wanted revenge. A smirk plastered on my face, although he couldn't see it, when an idea popped in my head.

"Fine, it won't be." 

"Really?" He asked full of happiness.

"Yup," I said popping the 'p'. 

"Thank you, Jade. Thank you!" I could hear so much excitement in his voice. It made me giggle.

"Yeah, yeah," I cooed.

"Wait... What's the catch?" He asked. My smirk only grew.

"Catch? What catch? There's no catch?" I said, even though I was lying. He seemed suspicious, but didn't question it.

"Well, thanks again and I will see you soon, Jade," I could hear talking in the background now as Harry said this almost in a whisper.

"Alright, bye."

Once I hung up the phone, Dave looked at me with curious eyes.  "What was that all about?" He asked.

"I've got a plan," I smirked even bigger, if it was possible. Dave looked at me with worried eyes. I had a plan, and it wouldn't be easy. For me at least. Harry liked me, yeah? Well then I will 'like' him back. And it won't take only days for this plan to get going, it may take longer than that. Months, years, whatever it takes to get him to feel the pain and everything I did. I got Harry wrapped around my finger at the moment, because one bad move of his and his pretty little reputation would go down the drain, and the boys'. And he knew that. But, I was going to play a part, and get him to trust me. But then, I will set my revenge on him. And hell, it'll be one damn hell of a ride.

"And you're going to help me, Dave."

This is short, bleehhh. But, now the story is getting started!! :D I have another story, "My Singing Angel // Harry Styles [A.U.]" go check it out pleaseee :) & for all my AYA readers & fans, a sequel will be up soon :) and for "Falling For My Father" I'm trying to update ASAP on that, as well.. I'm home sick right now so I'm trying to get it all done! Anyways, stay tuned, because like Jade said.. it's gon' be one hell of a ride (; 

MUAH! X ~j