Please, I'm Begging You To Stop

Chapter 5:

**Jade's POV**

(RECAP):

I went over to window and watched as she drove out of the driveway down the road and then went towards the door and opened it, but it shut and I looked up to see an arm pushed it closed, and when I turned around Harry was directly behind me with a smirk on his lips, and his eyes never leaving mine, I heard the door of the handle turning meaning he locked the door, and we stared into each others eyes, and we were only inches apart. I looked down and went to go past him, and his free arm went up as well, blocking me. I looked at him, and he was still looking at me, with a smirk plastered on his lips.

When did he become so fearless? I thought. And when did he make me feel fearful.. from, him? I thought.

"H-Harry," I stuttered.

"Yes?'' He asked.

"Let me go.. I don't need to be here," I said.

"But, I want you here," he said still smirking. My heart beat faster and I pushed him and he lightly went back, but not enough for me to escape. He came closer to me, his curls tickling my forehead, and his nose almost touching mine. My breathing got heavier, and my heart began to beat even faster. His arms were out against the doors, above my head, and I was leaning up against the door.

"Why?" I asked and he looked down at my lips, and then back at my eyes.

The next thing he said threw me off guard.

(BACK TO PRESENT):

**Still Jade's POV**

"What happened to make my mum come pick you up?" He asked me.

"Why do you care?" I asked a little taken back by what he asked me and the memories replaying in my head.

"Why can't I know?" He asked and smirked.

"Because curly, it's none of your business," I said and pulled his arms down from above my head and he chuckled and I walked into the dining room where we had dinner at. I turned around and backed up a little wide eyed because Harry was right behind me again and he chuckled. "What are you doing?" He asked me.

"I could ask you the same question," I said raising an eyebrow and crossing my arms and leaning on my left side.

"Well this is my house..." he said looking up and around. "So.. Yeah.. What are you doing?" He asked me looking back at me.

"Looking for the bathroom," I said awkwardly.

''Oh," he said and scratched the back of his neck.

"Yeah so, can you show me?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Oh yeah," he said turning around and I followed him.

"Here," he said pointing to it.

"Thanks," I said awkwardly and went in and shut the door and locked it. I turned on the light and looked at my reflection in the mirror. I turned on the water and fixed the running mascara under my eyes and turned off the water. I looked at my arm from earlier and realized there was a small bruise forming from when Harry grabbed me. My God, he sure is strong.. You wouldn't ever expect it from him, but it's true. He's a strong one, that's for sure. I thought about what Harry said.. How he wanted me here. Why? I've caused him nothing but pain and so why would he want me here? Why does he even want to look at me? Zach's words hurt.. Is it true? Or was he just defending himself? I shook my head and unlocked the door and stepped out of the bathroom and remembered how to get back to the dining room. There was no sign of Harry anywhere so while I got the chance I went towards the door and quietly unlocked it and turned on the handle to open it, which it did.