This World is Screwed Up

Chapter 14:

**Jade's POV**

As I was running down the streets, I honesty how no idea where I was even going. All I wanted to do was get away from there.. From everything. From my mother. My life. Him. It was just too much right now, something I really don't want to have to deal with.

I kept running, my side now hurting. I finally stopped after what felt like forever  trying to escape but.. From what? I'm going to have to go back. I have no one to run to. No where to go. I must go back, eventually. But for right now, that wasn't something I was worried about. First, I just want to get away from them and everything else. I just need alone time.

As I made my way down the streets, it came to the familiar street. The one I ran from Harry on.  I swallowed hard before continuing. I dug my heels in the pavement, walking down. I pushed the button for me to go across, and waited. When it was my turn to go, I quickly walked still not looking back. As  I crossed the road, and finally got to the other side, I felt a rush of relief go all over me. But that was before I saw him. No, not the him I was running away from.. The other him. Zach. Douche bag. I acted like I didn't see him and continued walking down the pavement. I kept my head down and walked along, trying to stay out of everyone's way who also passed me.

"Jade?" I kept walking, as if I didn't know who this 'Jade' was.

"I know it's you," He said. Shit. I kept walking. I'm not giving in.. I'm trying to run away from all of this, I don't need even more drama on my plate right now.

"Jade, stop!" He hollered and that's when I did it yet again. I ran. I started running, still trying to keep my distance from the other people. When I had to stop from the traffic, I did something unexpected. I turned around and came face to face with a heavy breather. Zach was panting from the running, and just looked at me in disbelief.

"What the hell Jade?!" He asked me.

"What? What the hell to me? What about you, you ass?!" I asked full annoyance in my voice.

"Can we talk?" He asked me almost pleading.

"Za-"

"Please?" He begged. Why would I? Why should I?

"No," I said and turned back around, and in that time the traffic was waiting for us to walk through across now. Perfect timing in my thoughts.

"Jade wait," He pulled me back making me turn around with a force.

"Get the fu.ck off of me!" I said and he frowned.

"I'm sorry, but no! You're not going to get it that easily," I said and turned back around walking across, not looking back at if he was following because honestly, I couldn't care less. He was a dick. In fact, it seems all boys are. So, whatever. Go f.uck them! I don't care anymore. I don't care about anything.

**

I looked around as I slouched down under a tree in a nearby park. Near where I was at least, not my house. I was walking for about an hour so, I knew I was away. Thank God. I just wish I could stay here forever. It's starting to turn spring, so the flowers are blooming. It's so nice out. It's heavenly. It's everything good.  And at that moment, I wondered why this world had to be so screwed up...

Hello! I decided to finally update but it seems as if my other fanfic is more popular so, these are probably going to be short chapters with a lot of meaning from here on out.. Does anyone know how to make movie trailers for fanfictions, or knows someone who does? If so, please ask them and tell them to come to me, or if you know how to, message me! PLEASE. ASAP. I really want to make one...  

~jade(;

p.s. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

that's Zach/what Zach's supposed to look like.. If you read my other fanfic (which I recommend because that seems to be more popular.... ) You'd know that ;)  (it's really Luke Brooks from the Janoskians) Anyways, love ya! MUAH! Xx