Commercials

Heyyo, sorry I haven't updated in like 10 days.. I've been really busy, but there's a 3 day weekend so, woot woot :) anyway, I hope you like this story.. COmment, vote, fan/folllow, tell others ? x thanks.. p.s. >> check out my other fanfic, Are You Afraid? (One Direction Fanfic) I update on that one more frequently, and it's a vampire fanfiction ;) pic of fetus Harry (because he's 16 in these chapters) on the right >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Anywaysss... ENJOY &SOWWIE FOR THE LONG WAIT, BUT HERE IT IS! :DXx

Chapter 10:

**Harry's POV**

I watched as my mum went up the stairs. I'm glad Jade actually didn't rat me out.. Because if she did, she wouldn've paid. I'm not much of a liar, especially to my mum, so when she asked me, I was hesitating, and she knew something was up. I was actually surprised but relieved Jade helped me out.. Why did I help her out? I honestly don't know why I didn't let it slide about not blaming Zach... I looked over at Jade, her light blue eyes popping out of her head. She gulped after my mum's words. I noticed her reaction once my mum was officially gone and smirked. I made my way over to her, and slung my arm around her shoulder.

"You heard her... Let's continue!" I said. She stood still, wouldn't even look at me. "Look at me," I said but she kept looking straight ahead, her lips tightly shut. No words escaped her mouth. "I said, look at me!" I said annoyed. Still, nothing. I grabbed her shoulders tightly and pushed her up against the wall. She still refused to look at me.. Just stared straight ahead. I tightened my hands on her shoulders, trying to get a reaction out of her. Nothing. I placed my hand on her thigh, and moved up hoping this would snap her.

**Jade's POV**

He slammed me up against the wall. He was raising his voice trying to get me to look at him, but I didn't give in. He tightened his grip, and I stayed put. I didn't want him to win.. No, not again. But just then, I felt his hand slip down to my thigh moving up. I looked at him and he smirked and kept going. I took my hand and pushed it away. "No, " I said.

"That's how I have to get your attention? Hmm.. I don't think I mind," He said smirking. I looked at him in disgust.

"You're a pig," I said.

"Excuse me?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"You heard me," I said. I mean, come on! He couldn't do that much while his mom was here.. I could scream, she'd come down, I'd rat on him.. Then, I got an idea.. All I have to do is scream! Maybe if I did, she'd come down.. I'd tell her everything, he'd stop? Maybe... I looked at him in his green orbs, and he frowned his eyebrows.

"What are you thinking?" He asked me. I opened my mouth and a little screech came out, not fully a scream before his large hand went over my mouth. Now the only noise from my mouth was little murmurs. Wasn't loud enough for Anne to hear, though.

"What are you doing?!" Harry asked raising his voice at me. "You can't scream you fucking idiot!" He said. "You just wait until later when my mum isn't here.. You just wait!" He growled lowly. I felt tears building up in my eyes, but nothing escaped. I tried my hardest to keep them from falling, and succeeded, thank the lord! He let go of me, and walked away leaving me confused. I just stood until he went upstairs. I made my way over to the living room and sat on the couch.

When are you coming home, mom? I wondered in my head feeling tired. I closed my eyes, and that's all I remember.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was awoken by someone lightly shaking me.. I knew it wasn't Harry.. He would be more aggressive.

"Jade?" I recognized Anne's soft voice. "Jade love? Your mum's here," She said and I stretched and opened my eyes to see Anne and my mother right in front of me.

"Hey there sleepyhead!" My mother called and I laughed.

"Hi," I said and yawned.

"Come on, come home and you can sleep there," My mom said and I lazily got up and walked out the front door and then into my house, and went upstairs and plopped on my bed and fell asleep, once again.

~~NEXT MORNIING~~

I woke up and opened my eyes and then sat up in bed. I looked at my phone which somehow ended up next to my bed on my nightstand.. However that got there.. I honestly don't remember anything. All I remember is falling asleep next door. That's it. I checked my phone to see that I had no messages, or anything. I'm a loser... Just kidding. I checked the time to see it was already 12PM?! Wow.. I'm really tired! I placed my phone back down and walked downstairs to hear voices coming from the living room. I followed them and then saw Anne, my mom, and .. Harry? Why were they there?

"Oh! Look who's up!" My mom said smiling. I yawned.

"Hi," I said in a sleepy voice.

They were watching the TV when a commercial came on.. Then there was something about the X Factor... Something about auditions?

"Oh look Harry, this is what I was telling you about!" Anne said and they all were watching the TV. The man talking was talking about how to audition and gave a website to go on, blah blah blah.. Why would Anne want Harry to see that?

"See Harry?" Anne said when it ended.

"Yes, mum" Harry said and rolled his eyes.

"You sing?" My mom asked.

"Yes," Harry said looking down.

"He used to be in a band..." Anne said.

"the White Eskimo," Harry said.

"Yeah," Anne said, "He was their lead singer..." she continued.

"Oh so.. You're going to audition?" My mom asked. I was just standing in the door frame, listening to their conversation. They didn't even care though. I mean, why would they? It's not like it's a secret.

"I would like him to," Anne said.

"I don't know..." Harry said.

"Oh come on! I think it'd be pretty cool," I said and he looked at me and gave me the "shut the hell up" look and I smiled sweetly at him. Prick.

"See? Yes Harry.. You're doing it!" Anne said.

Harry sighed, "fine... Where do I go to get the details?" Harry asked and Anne smiled.

"Yay!" Anne said standing up. I walked in the kitchen smiling, grabbing a water bottle from the refrigerator. I've never actually heard Harry sing, so honestly I don't know if he's good or not.. But I think it'd be pretty funny to see him... He'd be scared for once. I turned around, and Harry was leaning against the door frame. I smirked and walked past him with the water bottle in my hand. Just as I was passing him, he spoke:

"You're a bitch.. And you will pay," He said glaring at me. I still smirked and walked up the stairs.