You're Going To Regret It

(WARNING: SOME MATURE CONTACT IS IN THIS CHAPTER)

Chapter 6:

**Harry's POV**

I have to admit, I didn't feel at all bad about what I was doing. I was kind of enjoying seeing her scared of me, because now she knows how I felt.. Plus, I knew I had complete control over her. After having that dream, I just got sexually frustrated. I like her.. And I want her.

**Jade's POV**

"My mom? Wh-what is she saying?" I asked trying to wiggle free but couldn't. His grip tightened on my wrists above my head and smirked knowing I couldn't get away. Curly freak.

"Just asking how we're doing.. And if we need anything,'' he said.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"That we're fine.. because we are.. And that we don't need anything," he said putting MY phone in HIS pocket.

"Gimme my phone back, Styles," I said and he smirked.

"You have to fight for it," He said with a smirk.

"Wh-what?" I stuttered.

"Actually.. I lied to your mum," He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I do need something..." he said and I frowned my eyebrows confused. "I need you," he said and smirked even bigger as my eyes widened.

"P-please.. S-s-stop it," I said and his eyes lingered to my lips. "I - I GET IT, OKAY?! I'M SORRY I BULLIED AND TEASED YOU! I-I'M SORRY! L-LEAVE ME ALONE! I - WON'T TELL ANYONE ABOUT THIS, EITHER! JUST.. PLEASE, STOP!! " I yelled and he looked wide eyed. I looked down as I felt tears escaping my eyes.

"But that's the thing.. I was upset, and I wanted it to stop too.. But did it? No.. It didn't.. So, I'm not going to stop," he said taking my arms and dragging me somewhere. I was literally dragging on the floor by my arms. My bum and legs and half of my back was, while he was pulling me down the hall backwards holding my arms. I wiggled and squirmed and screamed, but nothing worked. Just as we turned, I saw where we were.. His bedroom. He roughly pulled me up and pushed me on his bed with no hesitation. Just as I was going to get up, he crawled on top of me, cradling me, putting my hands on either side of my head, and I couldn't move my legs which he was on. Basically, I didn't have any hope.. I was trapped. Nothing's going to happen.. Nothing's going to happen.. I thought as he pressed his lips to mine. I refused to kiss back, and he squeezed my arm and I opened my mouth to gasp and he shoved his tongue in my mouth. I felt uncomfortable, disgusted, and will never look at boys the same way again. Harry Styles, the curly headed nerd was strong, and had complete control over me. THE curly nerd, who I used to bully and tease, or get someone else to bully or tease him.. I knew I caused him pain, but it's not like he's the only one I've picked on.. So I didn't care! But I didn't actually think he'd get revenge.. And his revenge is terrifying.

I let tiny sobs escape my lips, and he forcefully brought my hands together, and he removed one hand away and covered it on my mouth while the other held my hands together above my head. I screamed which came out more as mumbles or something that sounded nothing in scream sort since his hand was placed over my mouth. He started to kill down my neck, and then took his hand on my mouth off and placed it down and found the hem of my shirt, and started playing with it.

"N-no-no!" I said wiggling and he started to pull it up, but as he did his body moved down more off my legs and I brought them up, and kicked him there. He stopped kissing me, and shut his eyes and groaned, and laid literally on top of me from shock, all his weight on my body. He took his hands away from my wrists and I pushed him off with all my might, and succeeded. I got up, and ran towards the bedroom door, and towards the front door. I pulled on the handle, to find it locked.

Shit! I thought. I tried to unlock it with my nervous shaking sweaty hands, but it was pretty hard from them shaking so badly. I finally got it, and heard footsteps slowly approaching.

"Don't- don't leave! You're going to regret it!" He said holding his.. and slowly approaching still in pain. I turned the handle and sprinted out, heading down the street not caring where I end up. I ran and ran and ran, and looked back to see nothing so I slowed down, and made my way into a nearby park. I bent over to catch my breath and hid behind a tree. I breathed in and out, and then went in my pocket reaching for my phone to call my mom and explain everything but couldn't find it.. Then, I remembered.

Shit.. Harry has it. I thought. I couldn't go back! He said those words.. I kept replaying them, his voice in my ears. "You're going to regret it!" he said before I left. I couldn't even go back to my house! He'd be waiting for me! At least he won't find me here.. But, it's going to get dark soon, and my mom and his mom won't be back for hours. What am I going to do?! I heard something behind me, and I looked to see a figure attempting to hide, but failing behind a tree. I didn't really want to know who it was.. Why were they spying on me? Were they? I got up, about to walk away, when I heard the person's voice.

"Found ya," They said and I didn't turn around.. I immediately ran. It was like an alarm saying "RUNNNNN!" so, I did.. But big mistake, because I heard footsteps behind me, coming closer.. And closer.. And closer.. And closer...

5 VOTES & 5 COMMENTS TIL NEXT CHAPTERRR! HOPE YOU ENJOYED. THANKS FOR READING, AND SPREAD THE WORDDDDD. x

~jade(;